Love At First Sight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I do not believe in love at first sight, but today I think I experienced the closest thing to it. I was reading for my history class in my dorm lobby at when there was a knock at the locked front door. Usually, I'm a little irritaded by this because I have to stop what I'm doing to help somebody who forgot their key. Not this time. I felt my heart beat when I saw what was standing outside. Mia Wallace! Yes, that is right, a girl dressed exactly like Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction. I didn't want to say "nice costume" just incase that is how she always dresses. So instead, I just stared at her as she walked by me and started up the stairs. She noticed me staring and said, "Don't worry I don't always dress like this." By doing this, she acknowledged that it was a costume and therefore I could acknowledge that I loved it. I instantly yelled, "PULP FICTION! YES! I KNEW IT! MIA WALLACE! WOO!!!" I know that would freak out most girls, but I think she was flattered. I turned to my buddy who was in the room (before she left), and screamed at him, "THAT IS AWESOME! YES!" I continued to run around screaming in excitement. Again, I know this probably freaks most girls out, but I couldn't contain myself, and again, I think she was flattered. She turned and said, "Well come on, its only the greatest movie ever." "YES!" I screamed back her in acknowledgement. Then she said, "With Kill Bill second to it." "OH MY GOD!" I screamed in excitement. I can't remember whether or not I yelled "I love you!" in all of the excitement, but it wouldn't surprise me. We quickly exchanged names and I told her that she has to go to the Halloween dance like that on Saturday. Sounds like she didn't plan on it but does now. I pretty much said she has to do it so everybody can see the costume but I'd like to think that if she goes, it is for me. She then left and I explained to my friend how hot that was. I was still freaking out about it when she came back by. She again acknowledged me and said she was happy to meet me and said, "Maybe I'll see you Saturday." I honestly couldn't get past the costume. She seemed pretty, but I couldn't tell exactly how pretty becaue the rest of the costume was eclipsing my mind (and eyes). The outfit isn't even that great, it is the concept behind it. Hell, I was ready to jizz in my pants right then and there. Just look at the photo in my sig. That is awesome. (Btw: She told me her hair is actually blonde like Uma's as well).

deadly_force
umm congrats man messed

eggmayo
yes... i agree

Kosta
Wicked.

ragesRemorse
so, are you just in love with Mia wallace, and were taken by this girl because she looked like Mia wallace, or was it somthing more? I know everytime i see a girl that resembles Sandra Bullock i go retarded in love.

eggmayo
so you think you have fallen in love with someone because they like pulp fiction?

deadly_force
^thats what it sounds like to me aswell

ragesRemorse
Well i know i could not fall in love with someone who doesnt share my taste in movies. That is actually one of the highest qualities i look for in a woman. Shallow it may be, i just know from experiences that people who share my taste in films, seem to also share my views on life, and vica versa for people who dont like the kinds of films i do.

deadly_force
^ thats an interesting theory

eggmayo
imho, i would say similar personality and likes/dislikes is more important than looks to me. looks is important, but not so important.

Myth
Exactly, her looks expressed her personality/interests. Its hard these days to find a girl who loves both Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill. I wonder if she likes Scarface and Boondock Saints as well. Mmmmmmm... yummy.

<<Solo>>
Sounds like you had one ****ing awesome day.

vaya_the_elf
I had a guys do that to me. Once because I was catwomen from the 50's batman, which I'm doing this halloween because I got the cool classes that she had. I'm so excited about it. The other time because I had elf ears, and so most people keep asking me if I was from lord of the rings, I was not. But lord of the rings Rocks.

But if you just like her because of the outfit, then thats a stupid reason. If its something more, then You go .. Happy Dance

Dr. Strangelove
Did she have a big ass needle sticking out of her breast as part of the costume?

vaya_the_elf
laughing

<<Solo>>
laughing out loud

Myth
Its the ideas behind the outfit. I've seen hotter girls before, but with them it is lust purely becaue of their looks. Its the personality/interest that I am more interested in when it comes to girls and on first sight, this girl expressed a big part of her personality that I like. Hell, in the movie, I don't think Uma is that hot. I think they intentionally made her look like a whore/drugy which I find disgusting. So it definitely wasn't the idea that I want to bone Mia Wallace, its the concept of her interests that I am fasinated with.

vaya_the_elf
I'm glad you are interested in her. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.