Boba Fett in Episode III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tmesic
Hey guys!
I was revising my Episode III pics and I came across this one.
Can someone tell me whether it's true or fake?
It looks quite good to me but I'm not too convinced...
What do you think?
By the way... I don't know where I got this pic.

PVS
already a thead on this topic:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t301287.html

cylob49
Definatley a fake.......cant see anything
but its definatley fake.

cylob49
Though i guess you mean this pic of Boba on Kashykk........or not

cylob49
Or maybe its this pic with JOCASTU NU which explains how he got in the Jedi Temple via the Jedi library and wiped out the younglings.....or not

NO BOBA IN EPISODE3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PVS
its been confirmed however, that boba will play a small role in ep3.

we could use a merge here.

cylob49
Finaly and seriously is it this one?
If so i got BAD NEWS FOR YOU DUDE!

cylob49
Where it get confirmed?

PVS
i know what pic he's referring to, its in the thread i posted above.

it is him wearing the uniform, but its not official. the kid was just wearing a fan made costume. if you look at it closely, you can see its not like the real uniform at all.

cylob49
this one?
http://moviespoilers.net/boba.jpg

PVS
yes, that one

Tmesic
Yes, cylob49, I was referrin to that image, but I couldn't attach it.
So it's fake, isn't it?

PVS
well, its not FAKE in that its the actor wearing a costume. no photoshopping. its just not official. boba will be too small to wear the uniform, so he will most likely be sans armor in ep3.

NoMeN
actually, those are LFL pics. they photoshopped it, it was going to be some kind of promo pic.

The pic of Boba on Kashykk. Is that real? What the hell is that?

darthcraka
another usless thread yay smile

cylob49
well, its not FAKE in that its the actor wearing a costume. no photoshopping...........nah its Daniel Logan on some tv show

useless threads are sometimes more interesting than useful threads

eleveninches
Bobba was about 10 in ep2, and ep3 is about 10 years later than that, so it wont be the same actor

Darth_Decimator
isnt ep III set only 3 years after ep II not 10 ??

eleveninches
I thought that the clone wars took 10 years to finish. I might be wrong.

Darth_Decimator
i may be wrong but im pretty certain only 3 years have passed

eleveninches
okay. my bad

cylob49
YIP

eleveninches
Well, maybe he goes back to kamino and asks them to genetically transform him into the ultimate super clone in 3 years time, then he kills padme

cylob49
NEXT!!!

eleveninches
I dont really care how old he is. Just exactly how old do you have to be to plant a bomb or fire on somebody from a starship.

Anakin managed to be an excellent pilot in episode 1, and he was a lot younger than the episode 3 bobba, and bobba has much better technology.

Maybe bobba wont kill padme, but will be the one killing the wookies, which is why chewie recognises him in episode 6

cylob49
maybe chewie recognizes BOBA in EP6 cause he saw him in the hangar on TATOOINE in ep4 and had dinner with BOBA and VADER on BESPIN in ep5

What do u reckon?

cylob49
Yeah OK inches mebbe your right........see this pic?
see his nifty costume?
it was made from 100% wookie!

NO BOBA IN EPISODE3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cylob49
THIS PIC!
100% wookie!

eleveninches
Okay. Maybe your right.

But you never see under bobbas helmet in the OT, so maybe bobba gets killed in the episode 3, and somebody else takes his uniform and carries on the legacy. Perhaps he returns to kamino with his ship and they start a tradition where if the wearer of the suit dies, somebody else wears it and calls himself bobba fett, hence, continuing the family name.

cylob49
Eleveninches as much as you get my respect for rating BATTLE ROYALE,ITCHI THE KILLER and MISS LINDSEY LOHAN.
i must disagree again with your Fett view!!!

Tho the scenario would be a good EU one
Boba Fett in a MENUNDO/RAMONES style scenario

NO BOBA IN EPISODE3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eleveninches
ok. i give up. No bobba in ep 3.

Stunrun
http://community.webshots.com/album/207412504GRAeHn

is this enough proof?

enough proof to say BOBA FETT is in ROTS!

cylob49
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cylob49
Thats no more an ep3 pic than this!

Stunrun
if the link doesnt work just take a look at my new icon. This picture is real, before u say next, just take a look

cylob49
ITS A PROMO PIC HE USES FOR CONVENTIONS
ITS SO THE FANS GET A SUITED PIC OF DANIEL LOGAN IN THE FETT SUIT

Once more from the top
NO BOBA IN EPISODE3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stunrun
ok, lets just say for the moment its not real, why would Daniel Logan have the picture taken in the first place? its no fan rendering, plus u cant just leave Boba's story from the battle of Geonosis. He needs to be seen, even if its seconds long to let u know he did follow the same footsteps as his father.

EDIT: true it could be a promo pic, but i feel he needs to be explained sad

cylob49
I just think he had it done becuse all the pics of himself that he has at conventions wouldve been of Boba as lil Boba
Seeing as Daniel Logan is about 16 now he probably wants pics of himself looking 16 AND in the suit too......

cylob49
we know he followed the footsteps of his dad as we see this in Empire
ID LOVE Jabba and Boba in EP3 but it aint happening.

Stunrun
yeh ur probably rightwink i just think it wouldnt hurt for him to be shown for a few seconds in some battle scenesad

cylob49
i agree smile

eleveninches
ah, but he is a clone, so he could undergo the advanced aging process mentioned in AOTC

cylob49
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PVS
for the 600th time its been confirmed officially that boba will play a small role in ep3.

cylob49
OH NO IT HASNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PVS

cylob49
Listen principal photography has wrapped,Daniel Logan isnt in the cast and has confirmed this and there have been absolutley NO mention of any BOBA scenes leaked
sure there have been a few late additions to the cast like ALAYA SECURA but shooting is over and im sure all major pick ups are completed.
Now i can understand Lucas wanting to keep Grevious(not the cg version) from us as a surprise ......but he hasnt
I can understand Lucas giving us a micro tease of Vader on the trailer.......sounds like he hasnt..theres a fair bit
so why would he want to keep Boba a surprise
why would he want to keep what basically will be a minor minor scene featuring a non kitted out Boba so hush hush that absolutley nothing has been leaked
where does he fit in?
Lucas quoted Vader being in EP3 a loooooooong time ago
it aint happening

and if he does appear ill look like prize ass......but a very surprised prize ass!

PVS
thats great...only GEORGE FREAKING LUCAS said he's going to be in it!!!!!

cylob49
ok well have to disagree
Lucas may have said it......
dont mean he aint changed his mind since saying it due to everything else hes got to cram in there
hes done it before

cylob49
and we aint heard or seen JACK!

jedijunky1138
Just because YOU haven't heard anything about it doesn't mean its not happening, unless of course YOU didn't give him permission to use Boba in ROTS.LOL

Jedi Priestess
good god are you guys still arguing about this? As of Nov 1st we've heard little to nothing about Boba Fett. What is this obsession that you guys have with the Fetts? It's just some bounty hunter in a tin can for god's sake. They were secondary characters in the movies. Theie big claim to fame is EU which as everyone knows is NOT canon.

PVS
i guess he wont believe it until GL knocks on his door and tells him personally.

DeadlyVenom
Wow...

Even though George says hes in it, I would have to disagree and say he is not. I may have to go down to Skywalker ranch and teach that man the truth about his damn film. That lousy bum.

Sith Master X
Now I'm confused. I heard GL said that Boba was not going to be in Episode 3. confused

PVS
check TF.Net's "just the facts"
he's going to play a small part,
he will not be wearing the armor.
right from GL's mouth.

Jedi Priestess
whoop dee do...

PVS
dont you start!!!! stick out tongue

accept what the bearded one said stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

cornponious
I'd like to officially go on the record by saying that "Who gives a flying eff if Boba is in it or not?"

There. Frankly, Boba Fett is not that dynamic of a character to get all jacked out of shape over.

Blah blah blah.

cornblahious

PVS
and blah blah inform the real corn of this blah blah

Jedi Priestess
Word yes

PVS
http://img2.exs.cx/img2/360/WORD.jpg

laughing out loud stick out tongue laughing out loud

cornponious
LMeffingAO!!

I knew it wouldn't be long before the Segway made its way to the ghetto.

corn

cylob49
Seen people get far more jacked up over less worthy SW related stuff here and ive enjoyed this thread .........but i know what I think bout Boba!
id hardly call Jango a secondary character as his actions play a big part in the second prequel
his cloning for example

ill just wait til May

queeq
You are. THere's about two or three years or so between the films.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.