What IS this program?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
this program or application starts running in the background alot. What is it? I have tried searching for it on the net and I get nothing. I usually just terminate the application but it would be nice to know what the hecxk it is. I do know its some kind of prefetch thing. And is that bad terminating it from the windows task mamanger?

moneyspf.exe

Clovie
imo
it is some spyware.

Jedi Priestess
it most generally only runs when I am at KMC. Odd that is. Perhaps the razmiester knows?

Jedi Priestess
well crap at runs at tfn too. I wonder if I can delete it without killing my computer? messed

Clovie
i would delete it.
but i'm deleting all th stuff i don't know what is it responsible for messed

yerssot
looks to me as spyware, did you do a scan?

Jedi Priestess
actually I posted the Q at Major Geeks and they informed me it was a trojan dropper. It's been deleted from my system. I'd really like to know where I pick this crap up as I mainly go to 5 main places on the net. messed

yerssot
never trust british people wink

Jedi Priestess
blink

Raz
Theres nothing on Google on this. Looks like new spyware.

Update both your AVG and Ad-aware and do a full scan of your hard drive. If that doesn't help, I would rename the file and move it out of that folder to somewhere else so it doesn't run.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.