pretty tough shit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A4E
i never told u guys, about a year and half ago my friend killed him self, and yesterday i was checking my old email, and there was an email from him, it's sort of a suicide note... am not quite sure wether to post it or not.... its pretty tough, and am not sure wether to show it to her mom or not... its really...sad, what do u guys think I should do show it to her mom or not? it says sumthin' bad about her... god... it says some pretty... personal things sad

Mane
wow. um i think you should tell her, afterall it was her daughter.

Corran
Just let it lie.

A4E
it was a guy
and well do u think it will make her feel better?? the note's basically just saying how bad his life was, am doubting it will make her feel better

A4E
what do u mean corran??

A4E
if u dont believe me then PLEASE dont post here i really dont need what to do, if u ppl dont believe then y the **** do u post here alright

Mane
well sorry thats not what you said.

naybean
Woah! lol. If i was u i wouldnt tell her cos the last thing she needs is to have to deal with it alkl over again. Its not going to hurt her if she never knows about it but it ptrobably will hurt her if you tell her

shellie
after so much time has past....she probably has moved to a point where its a lil easier to except...

no need to show her now . let it rest .

Storm
Imagine you as the parent. Would you want to receive a last note/letter from your son?

Depending on the content, how painful as it is, it might help her understand her son' s decision.

Raz
A topic of this nature is not appropriate for these forums.

I suggest you go talk to a friend or a parent/guardian.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.