Should I Cut My Hair?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
its getting pretty long. its about 6 inches long all around and its blonde and shaggy...

lucija
no Mane don't cut them...
long hair are nice roll eyes (sarcastic)

pinsleepe
eek! CUT IT CUT IT!

Kosta
Dude your hair is too YOU to cut......dont do it.

Linkalicious
i agree with Kosta. I can't imagine you with different hair...

Mane
i guess i can see your point. i really look quite stupid with short hair. i used to have it spiked when i was like 10.

shellie
keep it...now...should i color my hair red ?

Mane
eek! yeah! red hair is so cool!

Turbo-Cajun
Cut your hair dude... long hair isnt supposed to be curly.

shellie
big grin indeed

LanİeWindu
Shave it all off! Then take a razor and make yourself bald, that would be great fun.

Turbo-Cajun
Its alot more comfortable than long hair... I used to have my head shaved all the way down for years until I started growing it long...

Long hair is cool, but it sucks sometimes.

§pearhead
if you can stand it being long, keep it! big grin

i've got incredibly long hair myself atm messed but I don't have the heart to get it cut...so why should you? stick out tongue

Telperaca
Don't you find it...annoying to look after?

§pearhead
nah...I run a hand through it, voila! big grin good enough for me

dave123
don't you wash it? stick out tongue

§pearhead
i figured that was a given stick out tongue yes, fyi, it's nice and shampooed once a day smile

Telperaca
Lol!

Is it "tame"?

Mane
ok i guess ill keep my hair long.

dave123
you'd be surprised yes

§pearhead
tame? don't push it stick out tongue it's not too wild, but it's kinda messy...but it's nice like that, y'know?

ariwin
i like short hair

Deathblow
If you feel brave, then yeah. I got my hair cut very short for the first time in my life last weekend, and after you've got over how weird it looks and how cold your head gets when the wind blows, it's kind of liberating you know, not having to keep flicking it back and what not, and not even needing to worry about hair gel and junk yes

Word of warning though, if you do get it cut, watch the amount of shampoo you use when you shower. I keep forgetting how short my hair is now, so I end up with like a gallon of excess shampoo dripping down my face and into my eyes, followed by nasty stinging pain and temporary blindness cry

SlipknoT
My hair is past my arm pits

Tired Thins
Just cut half!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.