Dawn of the Dead 2004 Uncut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zilverz
There is some cool extra features on the DVD. But, as far as the additional footage in the movie. I think all the extra/extended scenes added a bit more to the movie. Further character developement, that helps you understand some scenes better that were not cut. And of course more Zombiez getting blasted. I didnt want to give the specifics and spoil it. Fans of the cut version will definately enjoy the uncut.

raze reborn
that was the funniest scary movie ever.

Cowboyography
I picked up my copy and was really happy, The deleted scenes were ok but the features on "Raising the Dead" and "Attack of the Dead" were awsome, and I loved the anatomy of exploding heads!! $15 at target, cant beat that!!

Cinemaddiction
Of course you can. $14.99 at Best Buy, plus a bonus DVD.

tabby999
well well mr smarty pants!!! wink

Mr Zero
whats the bonus? Eh? Eh?

Prozak
Sorry, but am i to understand that when you say there were cool features on the disc, you also mean to include that dreck that was Andys lost tape and the news report thing? Man, they were ****ing abysmal.

Acouple of the features were cool but that the disc was full of shit. I bought the DVD because i thought the features would be great. Man was i wrong. It was just plain cheesy.

Major Knight
u cant really complain the whole damn movie was shitty and cheesy.

Evil Dead
I liked it. Cheesy ........yes. Silly........yes. Still a good popcorn flick.

Cinemaddiction
In retrospect, it wasn't worth it. It's got a few storyboard animations, a segment on the make up process, and some silly "Dead and Loving It" feature, talking to zombies, as if they were "real".

Totally agree. The faux newscast was rubbish, and so amateur.

Evil Dead
yeah.........special features sucked........but the uncut dvd costed me no more than the regular version so I was happy just getting the film.

Scarpa
I hope they do a better sequal.

tabby999
what do you mean sequal, are they going to remake another of the 'dead' series? god damn

Cinemaddiction
Tabs is going to crack, watch out.

There's definately going to be a "DOTD 2004" sequel. My guess that it will be kind of subtitled, like "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" was.

I dunno.."Dawn of the Dead: Killigans Island" or "Dawn of the Dead: Trouble in Paradise". I dunno, they'll give it some pithy name.

Agent Orbus
Ok my fellow americans lets get one thing clear if anything like dawn of the dead where to ever have 1 of 5 things should be taken into consideration , the government will have you eliminated if you pose any threat to the well being of the people meaning military officals will not hesitate to shoot you on site.

Agent Orbus
One more thing In case of something like this dont look for survivors get to the nearest holding position possible and dont except any one thats has been into contact with the infected than you and bbye

Evil Dead
blink

SlipknoT
You make it sound like its going to happen.

pr1983
wouldnt surprise me if it did...

Cinemaddiction
I've got this hilarious visual of Orbus, decked out in fatigues, running through Wal Mart, stocking up on toilet paper, air rifles, and canned goods.

tabby999
:: splat :: we C-Dic was right, my head popped. god i hate this shit, sequaling a remake, why dont they just throw the "dead" series' good name in the dirt and step on it, its the only thing thay havn't done so far.

and something tells me Orbus has set out their whole survival run with cardboard boxes as houses and G.I Joe figurenes as him and the zombies, while makeing the noises themselves wink

"pow pow, then i'll be like HIIIII-YA, whack, ZAP ZAP ZAP!!! DIE ZOMBIE MOFO! i'm here to chew bubble gum and kick ass....and i'm all out of bubble gum!!!!....i am sooooooo cool!"

Jennifer_Tilly
I just got this movie today I have seen it already and I love it!!!

Scarpa
yep, the next one will be "Land of the Dead"

SlipknoT
Land of the dead isnt going to be a remake to the dead series, it going to be a sequal.

tabby999
slow down partners....are the people who remade Dawn of the Dead making a sequal or is Romero (sorry if i fcuked up the name guys) making a new one. cos if he is, thats cool, he has the right to, the remakers on the other hand, no rights

SlipknoT
Yes Romero is making a new movie for the "Dead" series.

Major Knight
I was already in that dirt and step on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.