Have you ever just sit down and think about something weird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drumdude1167
Well today i was sittingn chewing gum and i just realized that i didn't even notice i was chewing. You would think chewing would be strenuous or something. No it just comes natural. What are some of the things you have just thought about for no apperent reason

ClaraG
i sat down the other day and noticed for the 1st time that nearly all the people who used the school cafeteria were girls yes

Linkalicious
i find myself wandering into the stupidest threads...and never even know it...

Turbo-Cajun
Every day.

Probably the last weird thing I remember thinking of was that evil is live spelled backwards... and I wondered why, and where do words come from? Are they related? Are they spelled that way on purpose?

deadly_force
the last weird thing i thought about was if that, I before E except after C thing is right then science is spelt wrong

carnival_junkie
i was sitting at this school orchestra concert...
and the thought of 'i wonder what tape smells like... i've never really smelled tape before... does it smell tapey?' wandered into my head.

Walfredo
hahha....nice.

deadly_force
^thanks its right though

eggmayo
last weird thing i thought was that i would rather be playing with a baseball bat right now

Turbo-Cajun
So would I...

Canadian Moose
I just realized about a half an hour ago that the Simpsons characters only have 4 fingers.

Silver Stardust
I sit and ponder strange things all the time. I can't turn off my mind...

Canadian Moose
*nods sagely*

it can be a wonderful thing, but when you start thinking..

"how great would it be, to be a dog...coz then you could stay home and lick yourself all day...", you know it's gone toooooo far.

Silver Stardust
...I once sat in my English class counting the dots on the ceiling...and then wondering if I could throw pencils at the ceiling and have them stick in the dots blink

Canadian Moose
Did you try?

Silver Stardust
No, I probably would have hit people with pencils, gotten kicked out of class, or both laughing out loud

Canadian Moose
And that isn't worth it? laughing out loud

*ls looking at his ceiling with a gleam in his eye*

eggmayo
sometimes i just sit down and think of canadian moose

Canadian Moose
laughing

That IS weird.

eggmayo
yay! im specialable!

Jackie Malfoy
Yea I offen seat down or when I am standing think of something that jut comes to my brain.And sometimes I tell my friends my thoughts and
they are looking at me strangely and saying "You are so weild" or "Why are you thinking about that?"one of the weild things was when I was outside eating lunch with my boyfriend.
I looked at the sky and saw a cloud and thought it looked alittle like a dog.
I told him this and he is laughing saying how the heck do you see that?Or why look at the clouds?I am a very weild person and no one understands me!JM laughing Happy Dance

PippinTook
All the time. blink Like, for instance, the other day at school (I get bored...then I start thinking...heh), I started wondering where the names for food came from...Like grapes. Or pickle. Who the hell would think "Hey, I'm gonna name this weird little green thingy with bumps on it a 'pickle'." stick out tongue I've thought of much stranger things...blink

Tired Thins
Small repetitive muscle movement causes stress. yes

Phoenix Aska
I often think about girls when I'm in school doing absolutely nothing....

mc pee pants
all the time...

like "that ditch is a good place to hide bodies..."

yeah, i scare myself too sometimes...

Drumdude1167
HAHAHA. Last night i couldnt sleep because i was wondering why tuesday isn't spelled twosday. ITS THE SECOND DAY OF THE WEEK PEOPLE, monday is kind of like mono which means one. Then i started wondering what i could call wednesday, then thursday, wait a minute WHAT ABOUT FRIDAY, then saturday popped into my head, I ALMOST FORGOT SUNDAY. Try not to think about those, BET YOU CANT. I can either

nick1811
me too, its great

quotagirl
Why is Oprah so rich?????
I mean, I like her and all, but what's with her phenominal power? How did it get this far?
What does moose meat taste like as a roast? I know deer meat is delicious, so is shark, and I've even tried alligator meat.
hmmmmmmmm
blink

Drumdude1167
today i thought why is the big labowski such a good movie...I DOESNT MAKE ANY SENCE.....But its my favorite movie of all time

silver_tears
do cows sweat? won't it ruin the leather confused

Neo Baggins
Once i was sitting in a car at night when my parents were driving i had my walkman on with some cd and i was dosing off thinking about every girl at my school, and going out with them and i fell asleep then i woke up when the cd ended

Sonny Wartzi
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.