Bush website blocked outside US

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
Ok this cant't be very fair.

http://www.georgewbush.com

what about overseas American voters? They would at least want to see what kind of points and views there President is holding

Clovie

ash007
Yep people outside the US can't access the site.

lil bitchiness
Big Brother!!

Imperialism and control!!

Linkalicious
boo....i can see everything just fine. sad

ash007
yeah but i presume your in the US at the moment??

Linkalicious
yah....that's why i said Boo. sad

lil bitchiness
haha!! And everyone can access John Kerry website!

Genious. www.johnkerry.com

If this doesnt make people release that Bush is a dictator, i dont know what will.

Linkalicious
over access to a website?

i think you've lost it Lil...i really think you have.

Fire
lol

lil bitchiness
What does he have to hide then? Why cant we see it?

Why can we see John Kerry's website and not George Bush site? Why?!

Because people like you believe all the shit that he tells you and you take it in cos it feels soo good not to think for yourself, eh Linky?

furryman
I like his face, it is very nice.

silver_tears
Building a safer world no expression what an idiot roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
try to keep it cool guys

Turbo-Cajun
You aren't missing anything worth reading.

Linkalicious
Try I'm voting for John Kerry this year sweetheart because I do believe he is an incompitent leader that is incapable of running a small business let alone the presidency of the United States.

I don't know what he has to hide, I don't know why you can't see it, I know you AREN'T MISSING ANYTHING. I just don't agree with your view that he is a dictator.

I know this is an assnine reason, but maybe he prevents other countries from accessing his site because Euro and Middle East Hackers would have a field day ruining his site. I could easily see people with your type of hatred for the man spending their free time ruining their site. (if you hate the techincal knowledge to hack into it.)

Admit it....you would...if you could.....just because it'd be amusing.

John Kerry isn't hated in the rest of the world like George Bush.

Cosmic_Beings
No one outside of the USA can access http://www.georgewbush.com/ anymore, except for a few people in Canada. The administration says it is because of traffic, but...

carnival_junkie
hmm, interesting.

Linkalicious
This thread was made earlier today. Seach Function!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t312459.html

Cosmic_Beings
Mybad

Linkalicious
no biggie, maybe we'll get it merged or something.

oh and your game should probably be in the OTF (off-topic forum) as most games are...

lil bitchiness
Hackers, a good hackers can hack into any website they like anywhere in the world, so that argument is out of the window.

Second of all, im sure John Kerry is wanting someone to ''hack'' into his website thats why he made it availabe for everyone to see.

To be perfectly honest, even if could hack W's site, i dont know what i could have done really - unless he keeps some secret war documents on the site - in which case WOOHOO I win!

Linkalicious
hence why i prestated "i know this is an assnine reason, but maybe..."

i don't know what your 2nd of all reasoning means, like I said...Kerry's no where near as hated as Bush, but that still just goes back to the hacker arguement...that isn't an arguement at all.

All i was saying is that you could screw up the site...not obtain secret documents...like Raz did to this site on April Fools....only worst.

But still, i can't think of a reason aside from possible bandwidth problems. I'm sure his site gets quite a few clicks, and the month is almost up. Perhaps the bandwidth gets renewed monthly....(again, just a suggestion)

but then again...that would mean no one could go on the site.

Beats the hell out of me, but I still don't see how you link not being able to view a website with a dictatorship.

dave123
hahahaha, suckers stick out tongue I'm a brit and i see everything fine stick out tongue

Tex
W's website is just an extension of his foreign policy.

He doesn't want any foreign input. laughing out loud

ash007
Are you sure apperently your not meant to

read this http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3958665.stm

dave123
I'm a brit and i can see it yes

hunchy
His website isn't the only place to find where he stands...Look around, I'm sure there are many websites which tell you where he stands.

lil bitchiness
He can see it because he uses AOL.

Hes IP says hes from USA.

dave123
yes quite right millaness happy

eleveninches
If we cant see it outside of the US, how about doing a 'print screen' and post it here. What is it that they are not telling US???

furryman
But he's the friggin president confused

dave123
mother****ers mad they just blocked me sad

Storm
The Bush-Cheney reelection campaign has barred people outside the United States from viewing its Web site following an electronic attack that took down the campaign's Internet address for six hours last week, according to computer security experts.

The move happened one week after the Bush-Cheney and Republican National Committee sites were unavailable for almost six hours. Security experts said the outage probably was the result of a "distributed denial-of-service attack", in which hackers use tens of thousands of hijacked computers to overwhelm Web sites by flooding them with bursts of digital data.

The Washington Post

Though the BBC News refutes this. We' ll never know.

Tex
Here you go...

(I just love the way he's always surrounding himself and his campaign with soldiers. He must feel bad for cutting their pay and benefits during a time of war! roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Df02
well, looks like Link won that little discussion lol confused
i can see why he'd take it down, and its not like he's hiding nething neway, since he's still letting the entirety of the US see it anyway

finti
To look at Tex attachment
love the way they use a picture of soldiers marching witht the words whatever it takes, and if you look up Building a safer world and a more hopeful America.
No this could be missunderstood cause aint Bush business first of all USA and not the world, and is it the future we see becasue of Bush politics with the pictures of soldiers marching.......... makes one wonder
I really do feel sorry for the US citizens that have such poor choices to choose as a Prez you deserve a hell lot better than Bush and Keryy as a choice...........Nader doesnt stand a chance so I dont even bohter including him

Raz
You can still access the .org here: http://www.georgewbush.org/

*slightly* different message though...

silver_tears
they probably read the forums ninja wouldnt put it past them roll eyes (sarcastic)

MC Mike
big grin big grin big grin

Reborn Again
I'm from Canada, and I can see it just fine!
But there's nothing there of any interest to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.