King Thor Vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maestro
Ok seeing that Thor has apparently been upgraded to skyfather level, this could be a decent fight

King Thor

http://www.immortalthor.net/thorcostume-7.jpg

Tyrant

http://www.patelisentertainment.ca/images/gallery2/b10.jpg

Wynndar
Tyrant wields biospheric energy on the same level of Galactus and has conquered galaxies in the past...considering the onslaught he unleashed on Thanos with relative ease, I think he would win it.

Maestro
He isn't on the same level of galactus, seeing that galactus reduced his powers after seeing him try to destroy him, that's why he has a vendetta against galactus, and why galactus decided to make his heralds not as near powerful as what tyrant was, in case they tried to do the same as what tyrant tried to do to him.

Wynndar
yea i guess i shouldnt have put it that way...but what i mean is that Tyrant controls biospheric energy which i think operates on a higher level than the power cosmic of the heralds...no one can really be on the same level of Galactus since he varries so much, repelled by Thor in one instance, capable of consuming Celestials in another.

Wynndar
that was issue Galactus was portrayed at his most powerful I have seen...this is the fight with Thor and Galactus that everyone is always refering to but never actually seen:

Maestro
Hmmm interesting, thanks for the pics Wynndar.

Beyonder
Tyrant. Not sure what King Thor has that puts him above Tyrant, who massacred heralds and near herald level beings: Silver Surfer, Terrax, Jack Of Hearts, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, etc.

BobbyD
...another oldie...

Can King Thor & Rune King Thor be considered one and the same?

Mshinu
Originally posted by BobbyD
...another oldie...

Can King Thor & Rune King Thor be considered one and the same?

That`s a no.

zopzop
Originally posted by Maestro
He isn't on the same level of galactus

What are you talking about? Galactus beat Tyrant once, centuries ago and depowered him. Since then Tyrant, even depowered, has come back with a vengeance.

The first time they meet after Tryant's return, he punks Galactus. Their final battle, before Morg stepped in with the UN, had Galactus knocked on his ass and bleeding. He even acknowledged Tyrant had him dead to rights.

Tyrant > Galactus. Yes even DP Tyrant.

zopzop
Originally posted by Wynndar
yea i guess i shouldnt have put it that way...but what i mean is that Tyrant controls biospheric energy which i think operates on a higher level than the power cosmic of the heralds...no one can really be on the same level of Galactus since he varries so much, repelled by Thor in one instance, capable of consuming Celestials in another.

No Galactus isn't capable of consuming a Celestial. That "Black Celestial" FF story arc had Galactus, who was intentionally altered by an imprisoned Tiamut, consuming reality.

Galactus was powerless to stop Tiamut, who wasn't even freed yet from his imprisonment, from meddling with his very being.

Black bolt z
Dp tyrant thor win.
FP he gets stomped.

galactusischere
Originally posted by zopzop
No Galactus isn't capable of consuming a Celestial. That "Black Celestial" FF story arc had Galactus, who was intentionally altered by an imprisoned Tiamut, consuming reality.

Galactus was powerless to stop Tiamut, who wasn't even freed yet from his imprisonment, from meddling with his very being.

Seriously? The only reason that Taimut was able to take over Galactus in the first place was because of the fact that Galactus was still recovering from the Ikonn spell that Strange had used on him prior to the events of that story. Thus he was vulnerable to Tiamut's apprehension/manipulation. And as we've told you before, Tiamut did not give Galactus any extra power during that arc. He only made his hunger insatiable.

zopzop
Originally posted by galactusischere
Seriously? The only reason that Taimut was able to take over Galactus in the first place was because of the fact that Galactus was still recovering from the Ikonn spell that Strange had used on him prior to the events of that story. Thus he was vulnerable to Tiamut's apprehension/manipulation. And as we've told you before, Tiamut did not give Galactus any extra power during that arc. He only made his hunger insatiable.

Post the scans, if not I'll try to find the issue and post the scans myself. The narrator clearly said, "Tiamut dreamed him whole but altered". He literally remade Galactus as he saw fit. That's not a Galactus feat, that's a Tiamut feat.

This feat is all the more impressive because Tiamut was still imprisoned.

PS You sure it was a spell? I could have sworn Galactus was dying from something.

Mshinu
DP Tyrant`s powerelevel is a matter of debate.. I think he should be some where around skyfather or possibly even above.

I`d give DP Tyrant the win against King Thor.

Stoic
Originally posted by Wynndar
that was issue Galactus was portrayed at his most powerful I have seen...this is the fight with Thor and Galactus that everyone is always refering to but never actually seen:

That's funny because the most powerful that I've ever seen Galactus was when he absorbed half a galaxy in an attempt to defeat the Beyonder.

Wasn't King Thor was having fits with Perrikus? Tyrant would crush Perrikus IMO. I just don't see how King Thor is on Tyrants level. Depowered it would be a good fight, and I still see Tyrant winning, at full strength just forget it, my bet would be on Tyrant for a full 10/10 win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Assuming it's depowered Tyrant: Thor wins.

Originally posted by Stoic
Wasn't King Thor was having fits with Perrikus?

No, no he was not. He never fought Perrikus when he had access to the Odin Force.

The third time he encountered Perrikus as the King of Asgard, he was still subconsciously blocking the Odin Force and Perrikus had been amped.

TheTyrant
Post the scans, if not I'll try to find the issue and post the scans myself. The narrator clearly said, "Tiamut dreamed him whole but altered". He literally remade Galactus as he saw fit. That's not a Galactus feat, that's a Tiamut feat.

This feat is all the more impressive because Tiamut was still imprisoned.

PS You sure it was a spell? I could have sworn Galactus was dying from something.

Yea, that's why he didn't do whatever he did to Galactus on himself amirite? And saying DP Tyrant is more powerful than Galactus is ridiculous.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Yea, that's why he didn't do whatever he did to Galactus on himself amirite? And saying DP Tyrant is more powerful than Galactus is ridiculous.

Why would he want to do it on himself? He's not suicidal. Galactus was his living bomb, as soon as there was no more energy in the universe to consume, Galactus would drop dead. Leaving nothing but the Dreaming Celestial who would then become God. It's mentioned in the story arc.

And yes, DP Tyrant is more powerful than Galactus. In their final showdown it was DP Tyrant who had Galactus bleeding and on his ass till Morg showed up and saved him with the UN. I even posted the scans in another thread.

TheTyrant
Why would he want to do it on himself? He's not suicidal. Galactus was his living bomb, as soon as there was no more energy in the universe to consume, Galactus would drop dead. Leaving nothing but the Dreaming Celestial who would then become God. It's mentioned in the story arc.

And yes, DP Tyrant is more powerful than Galactus. In their final showdown it was DP Tyrant who had Galactus bleeding and on his ass till Morg showed up and saved him with the UN. I even posted the scans in another thread.

Tiamut wanted to become god in that story. To do so, he manipulated Galactus (and Galactus, not anybody else) into becoming a universe devouring beast. IIRC, it was never said that Galactus would drop dead after the omniverse was devoured. He was just eating creation so that Tiamut would spark the big bang. I might be wrong, so feel free to post the scans.

He turned Galactus's own tech against him. Not to mention that was one of the shittiest writings I've ever seen. Galactus not knowing his own creation which he himself defeated and imprisoned? Yea, no. Galactus > FP Tyrant >>>>>>> DP Tyrant.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Tiamut wanted to become god in that story. To do so, he manipulated Galactus (and Galactus, not anybody else) into becoming a universe devouring beast. IIRC, it was never said that Galactus would drop dead after the omniverse was devoured. He was just eating creation so that Tiamut would spark the big bang. I might be wrong, so feel free to post the scans.

No, he used Galactus because Galactus was on Earth dying at the time. Tiamut was still imprisoned and Galactus was the closest thing to him. You can see it for yourself. I'm not in the mood to dig up the scans. If you dont' believe me, oh well. And yes Galactus was going to die as no amount of energy would have been enough to end his hunger because it kept growing exponentially.

Wrong. They exchanged energy blasts first but DP Tyrant was absorbing his power. Then Galactus lashed out with his tech, then DP Tyrant took control of that s--t too. Then DP Tyrant slashed Galactus face and knocked him on his ass.

Then Morg came in with the Nullifier and saved Galactus. DP Tyrant > Galactus. It's on panel, if you don't like it, it's not my problem. You can take it up with Marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.