This girl I really like (part 2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

reid
Sorry for posting another topic but I know most of you wont read through all of my last topic and I need some answers. Anyways I was gonna ask her out today but she ended up asking me if I wanted to go to the movies with her on Friday 1st! Except I dont know if she wants to go with just me or if she invited a couple other friends too. When a girl asks a guy to the movies does it mean she just wants to hang out or does she like me? So far shes been making most of the moves on me.... and today I caught her copying me alot! ( I read on the internet thats what people do when they like you) I would move into a more comfortable position and she would sit the same way like 5 seconds later and I even caught her going through her bag right when I did and she didnt even pull anything out... So what does it mean when a girl asks a guy out? I know im pathetic for not making the 1st move... Please help, thanks.

Telperaca
It couls mean alot of things....

Simply put...
Girls = Complicated

Has she given you any other "hints"?

D-Double
I know it's tough, but, don't think too hard about what's going.

Sounds like she's dig'n you. Go to the movies, smile at her, maybe throw a wink in there and see what happens. wink

Good luck!

She-Devil
It means she likes you. I saw this guy on here that i liked and umed and arghed and never said nothing...But in the end I just had to make the first move

D-Double
^Holy jeez!! Would you look at that sig. YEEEAAAHHH!!! eek!

Linkalicious
if you don't know if she wants to bring friends or just go alone....ASK HER!

She had the courage to ask you out...you better have the courage to atleast ask her if it's alone or not.

I'm sure it's alone, in which case, go to the movies....see that new scarry one that comes out friday....and hope to god there are moveable armrests.

Then right off the bat, blatantly left up the arm rest. yes

And....Bad Devil! That girl has her hands down his pants! nono

Mr Wiggles
when a girl makes the moves on the guy, is usually when shes tired of waiting for you, so.... ASK HER OUT YOU MORON

sorry for the insult, i think thats the only way u will learn

Df02
bash her on the head and drag her back to ur cave....

it worked for millions of years, who are we to say thats wrong now?

Mr Wiggles
well, your girls must have been complete idiots.... of course, they were neanderthals...

reid
The grudge? Yea she asked me if I wanted to see that movie with her. If I were to kiss her, would that make me a pedofile? Im 18 and she is 16.

Linkalicious
technically yes, but HELL NO.

That law is terrible. You are both High Schoolers, and you are both kids.

Technically an adult my ass...if you live with your parents and aren't old enough to buy alcohol....you're a kid. and so is she.

She-Devil
a pedofile is a someone who takes advantages of kids....your are 18 and she is 16.. so relax...and what is a kiss? Just remeber NO means NO

She-Devil
Urm she is topless too

Antoinette
I think she likes himwink

The age difference is okay..yes
It all just depends on what garde she is in and if you are still in high school!

See if she makes any other signs that she likes you.
1) She'll stare at you alot
2) She'll speak really loud to her friends when you are around
3) She'll laugh at your jokes
4) She always filirts with you

Watch out for those signswink
If she also invited some other friends to the movies then maybe she sees you as a friend...for now atleast...try to take things to the next level and if she doesn't we'll then just wait until she wants to be more then freindssmile she'll let you know when she is ready!

Hope those tips help and remeber to not rush things with her if she is not readywinkHave Fun!

D-Double
I say, Yaaayes! shifty

missbloom19
I say ask her out! i dont think age should matter if you rele like her. and remeber a girl asking a guy out isn't weird or despreate! ITS NOT THE MIDDLE AGES!!!!!!!!

reid
How do I ask her out when she already asked me? Why would she ask ME though? When I was in 7th grade some girl was always telling me how ugly I am and she really made me feel bad.... Ive had girls have their friends tell me their friend likes me and give me notes but I always assumed it was a sick joke.

bigmikesmooth
Originally posted by The Silver Wolf
It couls mean alot of things....

Simply put...
Girls = Complicated

Has she given you any other "hints"?

Corran
Wow, I think this is probably dead, if he's not sorted it out by now then tough titties.

bigmikesmooth
Yes she does like you, I am a 11grader who had the same kind of thing you have! ask her out before it's to late, ok email me,[email protected], she might act shocked because you asked her, but keep your cool!!!!!!!! then she'll give you her answer.

Demarthl
its clear she likes him, things will grow in time, if a relationship[ does build off of this, wait till she's 18 and has common sense before taking it too far roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.