Superman is faster than a speeding bullet...by far

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Ok everyone uses that phrase to judge how fast superman really is... Lets put it to rest he is much faster. What do I base this off of?

First.

Smallville Episode

Lana was shot at and clark was a long way away, he heard the shot, and made it all the way to were she was and blocked the bullet. The distance from the shooter to Lana was about 30 ft. or 3534 meters per second. So from shooter to Lana=instant. Clark was a couple miles away and made it and blocked it. He is way faster than a speeding bullet, about 100 times or more. Almost instant, and this is not flying, casue he ran.

The best way to judge supermans powers is off the comics and the smallville episodes, the old superman movies are good but spec effects are not good enough to show the true power of superman

Like the old hulk movies and shows, they could not show the true power of hulk like they can now, if you want to know the true power of hulk go to www.thehulk.com

TheFilmProphet
I agree

Supra
Lets look at the facts, Superman 1, Jor-El said that he will be able to move at unlimited Speed When Flying, so he is Fast as light when Flying mabey faster.

Running, I dont know, we need to try and figure out how fast he can move.

OK we know that Flash is faster than Superman Running casue he is the speed of light. And In Smallville Clark could not keep up, but mabey Kal-El Could. He is more powerful than clark. HE can Fly, Clark Cant

What you think? How fast is he, running?

TheFilmProphet
I'm not sure since there has been so MANY depictions and versions of his speed in comics, films, Tv, etc.

Supra
I think its all up to the writers now. And the extent of the special effects and comperter gene

TheFilmProphet
yeah I agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.