What do you guys think of my drawing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

reid
I drew it 2 years ago and I know its poorly scanned but its the only drawing I have on my comp. I have a WAY better drawing of her with more detail and shading and I will try to scan it on my comp. So what do you think

§pearhead
I think it could be put in the art forum yes

and I also hate anime-style drawing, so I'll withhold my comments

dave123
i personally think it's pretty damn good big grin

PippinTook
I agree. It's awesome! big grin

Scythe
01001001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100

reid
Nobody likes drawing here?!?! how come only a few replies?

Captain REX
Well, it's in the Art forum...

And Scythe is typing in Binary again... stick out tongue

justjakk
It is very good but i want to show off too.

justjakk
I like to show off heehee.

justjakk
Again again again heeheee. rolling on floor laughing

justjakk
Last one, i promice.

justjakk
Now i will go to bed......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

reid
Hey this is my thread for showing off! j/k you guys can post pics too. Nice btw.

justjakk
-Wakes up- Huh what HEY KISS MY zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
-Talks in sleep- Pictures pictures, good pictures HEY DON"T EAT MY CHICKEN!!!!!!

Baby Beast Boy7
lol what the hell? dont eat my chicken? lol anyway both of u guys pics are great

Freddy Lover
I LOVE YOUR DRAWING REID!!!!

SaTsuJiN
its good, post more

eggmayo
I dont like anime, but its still a damn good drawing

SaTsuJiN
I dont really make my decision based on style.. I mostly decide whether I dislike it by :
- If it looks traced
- If it wasnt freehand
- Half-assed ( aka the "Let me draw a stickman and post it to be an idiot" syndrome )

Other than that, I dont base my decision upon the talent/ skill-level of the individual.. if you honestly draw stick men and I see stuff that I like in it you'll get my approval.

Freddy Lover
Draw more Reid!!! YOU ARE SO ROCK STAR!!!!

reid
Hey, I drew an update of that pic on another topic so check it out. I have another picture I drew of a chick from Fire emblem, Ill post it up soon.

reid
Heres another pic. This is Fiora from Fire Emblem. Only used a picture to get a good look at what she looks like. I drew in my own way though. Btw the other character, I made up. I named her Thena=)

Gisele
thats really good!

Lyra Rose
diddo

Silver Stardust
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f68/t30311.html

Krystaldragon
Very cute, and good job on the clothes,and hair cool

superior
nice you have talent

rockafromhell
pretty god juss learnin anime i draw skulls and stuff and demons...lol

ayjay
wo0ooaaa...dat first pic is MAAAD!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.