What does your room look like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
I just thought I would ask this question for fun!My room (at my dad's house) is green and has pirate ships all over it!
and (at my mom's house) it has HP stuff over it!I like to decort my room that way!So what does everyone's room look llike?JM Happy Dance

§pearhead
um...it's an utter catastrophe.

lil bitchiness
Same here.

Umm, actually im in Matrix_Man's room at present happy

*stalk me better damn you!*

TheFilmProphet
It looks like the stock room of a comic book store or Best Buy.

mc pee pants
imagine the burly brawl is taking place in my room. now, add a ton of paper work, about 40 pairs of shoes, a sh!t load of clothes... f*ck it, let's throw a birthing cow in there. the aftermath looks like my room... with neatly placed speakers of course.

lil bitchiness
hahaha!!

L49_JoaquinLovr
Wow, another one of these threads. That makes 504.

3 Orlando bloom posters, 1 of them is legolas, 2 of him are just regular. I have one large Ladder 49 poster facing my bed.
I have an entertainment system, stuffed animals, a stereo, tv, dvd and vhs in one, a door, a closet, a dresser, and clothes. My walls are purple and the floor is pink.
Good enough?

big gay kirk
its a mess......

Sun Ce
blue stick out tongue

vaya_the_elf
My room looks a like an Egyptian tomb. I have my walls painted like brink clay(with different tan colors), and I have Egyptian pictures on the wall, and some Egyptian stuff I collect. Its not done, I still need curtains, and a blanket. But I like my room. Its definitely me.

vaya_the_elf
love I love comic book world.

Mr Zero
Imagine a whale ate a library and a thrift store and then pooped in a box

voila!

Kiyouhana
Looks like an earthquake hit is..then a tornado...then a hurricane...then a blizzard...then a flood.

Ronny
random stuff scatterd everywhee, cds, posters, paintings, sculpures, clothes, paper erm

Ronny
your room is wet? messed

Tired Thins
Imagine some walls, and then a bed, and then a lamp, and then a love seat, and a dresser, and . . . . . The Big Labowski Rules!!! rock

WindDancer
Remenber the inside of Bud's Trailer in Kill Bill vol.2? Nuff said.

Phoenix Aska
Hmmm...lots of clothes on the floor....My bed has lots of pillows( you can nver get enough pilows!!!) Skateboard and anime posters everywhere...skateboards in my closet...DVD's and video gams scattered throughout the room...a complete mess really....

drunk_nazgul
My room looks like it belongs in a cabin, but I furnished it with my own touches. LotR posters, weird pics, calendars, pics of places I wanna be. My bed is on the floor (as opposed to the wall) without any legs. My dresser is covered in cool fabrics and collectible things. My CD player is beside my bed. I put tiger-striped curtains up to match my bedding. My filing cabinet is full of notebooks and journals. So are the corners. My closet is a row of clothes hanging from the ceiling.

...would you guys like a tour of my house? messed

Lord_Andres
Hers my room in paint stick out tongue

drunk_nazgul
Good idea...

Kiyouhana
Of course it is. The swimming pool in the house idea failed me once again stick out tongue

Tired Thins
laughing out loud laughing out loud

charlit
well it has a 4 poster bed, a tv, a massive stero (with the touch pad on the wall eek! ) um i hav my bathroom with a bath with jetsbig grin and a shower and toilet and big cool as mirrors etc...i hav big as glass ranchliders(i cant spel) on to a cool as balcony that looks over mission bay and kohimaramara beaches!

TheFilmProphet
yeah me too cool smokin'

Dirty Vader
My room looks like crap, I think I better clean it up one of these days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.