Best comebacks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Curl_Up&Dye
Alright I know there is a whole world of insult comebacks...

the time has come to forever immortalize them... to make them officially known to all that wish to find them... to permanently engrave them in the stone as a proud part of our culture...

...but the KMC Off-Topic was the best I could do...especially with the budget they gave me...and on such short notice...*sighs*

...well you get what you pay for...*cough*cheapbastards*cough*....

Go nuts everyone
big grin

Tired Thins
Okay, this one will sound lame because you had to be there. One time my friend tried to choke me to death, it's a long story and he was drunk, but I got him off me and pushed him to the ground where he landed on his hand and broke his finger. So then, he got up and looked at me like a mad dragon and said, "F*ck you!" So I just stood there and looked at him like he was an idiot and simply said, "No."

He got soooooooooo mad and confused from that comment that he went looking for my car to smash in the windows, but he never found it and then he apologized the next day. laughing

Curl_Up&Dye
LOL dude...drunk comebacks are awesome...

i went to a party once and everyone was trashed and i took off my shoes and left them on the deck.one of my friends drunkenly threw them in the jacuzzi.

I started yelling at him like youre such an idiot...theyre not pool toys...etc etc
and he's like well i asked who's they were, then i accidently threw them in the hot tub.

big grin I dont know if that counts as a comeback but its still pretty damn funny

Raven Guardia
ah......well this pretty dumb but it happened to day so I will share. I was at the opening off our new foot ball feild tonight and some of the teachers were talking about how great it was to reach the goal of building a 2 million dollar field ( which pretty pethic if you ask me to spend so much on a bloody field). well the foot ball coach was going on and on and then he says "well, I will wrap things up because I have a habbit of continueing forever" and I was so bored I unconsiously said (pretty loud not to mention) "Yeah, I noticed" and the people around me busted out laughing.

Elektra_lover
This is dumb but, this girl started with me so I said "**** you....hard"

Curl_Up&Dye
your mom, your face, and so?

not technically comebacks, but still entertaining to use nonetheless....if anything for a few chuckles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.