"Drawn Together" on Comedy Central

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roundisfunny
If you haven't heard of it, "Drawn Together" is an animated mock reality show on Comedy Central that debuted tonight (10/27/04). I watched it, and laughed out loud several times. I have high hopes for this show, though I can also see a few shortcomings on the horizon. If I have a favorite character up to this point, it's Spanky Hamm or Toot.

Any other thoughts?

Morgoths_Wrath
I wasn't impressed. After watching the new South Park episode I could barely get a chuckle out of it. Don't plan on watching it again.

Elektra_lover
It was so funny, my fav person was that guy thats in the blue outfit with the blonde hair

mc pee pants
it was okay. and like morgoth said, south park is a tough act to follow. they should change their line up... put drawn together up front as an appetizer and SP as the main course.

Stealth Agent
My favorite characther is Ling-Ling wash the f$@#&ing dish's LOL

SlipknoT
I hate this show, its not funny at all.

Drifter101
god this show was the biggest piece of crap ever i didnt smile or chuckle once, the humor was simply random no real backbone to the humor making it totally crappy i will swear never to watch that load of crap every again

Stealth Agent
You guys it wasn't that bad

Elektra_lover
"Yay fifthy dollars" (Bleh)

Jackie Malfoy
I love that avator of star wars three!Very cool!Anyway geting back to the topic!I never got into this show it is very strange and seen kind of pointless to me to watch.JM

Scarpa
My show is funny as hell! My favourite character is that little pokemon ripoff guy

Arachnoidfreak
This show kicks ass. Ling-ling is GREAT

Scarpa
Is he the guy that looks like pichachew

LiL nAstY GirL
Its coming out on Dvd eek!

dizzyblondegirl
drawn together ****in excellent i need more of it when is it out on dvd

LiL nAstY GirL
October 4th

dizzyblondegirl
is that in britain or america? otherwise il have to wait

LiL nAstY GirL
America

dizzyblondegirl
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
never mind just have to get a universal dvd player

meep-meep
I am not interested in this show at all. Comedy Centrl is just trying to jumon the bandwagon and trying to make another edgy cartoon to boost ratings. I really don't even think it's funny. The idea to just throw a bunch of pop-culture cartoon icons in to another dumb popculture reality show just seems retarded. I never could stand reality shows anyway. Although the show makes fun of the reality show theme I still find it lame. The concept was probably conceived in a board room somewhere. I also cant stand Adam Corolla. Never did never will. Go Simpsons!

xyz jedi
DRAWN TOGETHER IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!! there's a series 2 now!!!big grin
Captain Hero=Supre Hero Cartoons, Spanky Ham=Internet Cartoons, Princess Clara=Disney Cartoons, Wooldoor Sockbat=Spongebob and other children cartoons that don't make sense, Toot Braunstien=Black and White sex cartoons, Xandir=Game Cartoons, Lingling=Anime, Foxxy Love=I don't know.

Drwan Together is a bit like 2DTV, a british cartoon taking the mess out of real people.

powerfulone1987
I never thought about it like that. I'm not sure if they seperated them like that and picked them like that but it's an interesting perception.

And that "black and white sex cartoon" is like a version of Betty Boop.
"Boop, boop, bi beep bop!" or something like that she use to say.

And since you used the word series, does that mean they used different characters last season.
Well I like it.
And I would think that Foxxy is like a version of the Pussycat Girls or something.
Anyway the woman who plays her voice has been in almost everything, i like her voice too.
She's been as susie in rugrats, the fly in the Maggie show on disney channel, a boy character on the Proud Family, and other things.

is it comprehensible.....

LiL nAstY GirL
Captin Hero - Superman
Foxxy Love - Josie and the Pussycats
Spanky - Internet
Woldorf - Spongbob
Clara - Disney princess
Ling ling - Pokemon
Toot - Betty boop

So yeah Wednesday's was amazing

powerfulone1987
looks like my bit of information helped somebody else come up where they all came from, they stole my information but it still fits in.

LiL nAstY GirL
Actually I already knew wink

powerfulone1987
Yeah, i figured that, but I didn't want what i said to just go to nothing when you came out of no where and blew me out of the water.

jenzie
that show is just nuts

powerfulone1987
They don't get new characters each season like said above. I saw an episode of last season and it was the same characters.

I didn't think they used different characters.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by dizzyblondegirl
drawn together ****in excellent i need more of it when is it out on dvd

no expression

powerfulone1987
lol, what?

Tekno Boy
Is it to be shown on British TV at any time, possibly?

Solo
Probably the worst animated series on right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.