The Unofficial Oficial Off-Topic Spiderman related thread. simbio lover feel home

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spiderman_RJ
ok. edit

Robo-Chocobo
wtf mate^^

Mane
Close please.

Spiderman_RJ
u were needing this, but i cant only paolas powers will.

Robo-Chocobo
I have no clue what you just said, or what this thread is about.

I never thought I would reach the moment in my life when I actually miss F_doomed. and here it is.

TheFilmProphet
Maybe you should have let me make this thread, at least that way it would make some actual sense.

Spiderman_RJ
i have no clue what you just said, and this thread is to trhow garbage chat, without making the others thread going offtopic.........

and if you meant the die you all, its becouse they said they have rejected spiderman and only goes on simbiotes, and that the forum should now be called simbiotics thread,not offensive meaning

Paola
think of a BETTER title to this thread or I'll close it!!

Mane
"The Official Off-Topic Spider-Man Thread"

Nataku8188
The official, "Make yourself look like a dumbass " thread.

TheFilmProphet
Paola I think you should close this thread and let me make a new one.

grey fox
yeah listen to the superman worshiper (am saying in a nice way ok)

TheFilmProphet
Superman worshiper???

How is making a tribute signature to the late Chrsitopher Reeve being a Superman worshiper??

grey fox
(cringes) sorry i AM NOT BIG ON ACTORS YOU HAD SO MANY SUPERMAN THINGS ON YOUR SIG AN SO ON HOW CAN I PUT IT I'M REALLY DUMB OCCASIONALLY I DIDN'T LOOK AT THE NAME JUST SAW THE PICTURES CAN YOU ACCEPT MY APOLOGY (sorry bout capitals )

TheFilmProphet
Ok I accept your apology.

BlackC@t
First of all, I think this should be closed regardless of the name. If people want to go off-topic, there IS an off-topic forum you know.

Secondly, threatening us is against the rules and probably a bannable offense.

Spiderman_RJ
ok then dont close, erase it.

Mane
the official "Mane is so much more badass than Nataku" thread.

Paola
closing by popular demand.....

and then you complaint about "how many closed threads we have at the spiderman forum"!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.