Dreams of Batman/ other other batman characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
I was wondering if I'm the only one who has had dreams about batman.If you do then please tell me about it, if its not to bad.

SpyCspider
Punky prolly has....or maybe even fantasies. cool

vaya_the_elf
fantasies are not bad, if they are of batman. He is dead sexy.

Punkyhermy
hehehhe!!!!!!dea on!!!!!!!!

Well what can I say...I have had many!!!!!!!I was batgirl on a few occasions...fighting with Superman about not having a utility belt...I've been left out by Batman while he rescues all my friends in his batplane, leaving me behind!!!!!!

And I've had some pretty hard, intimate dreams too...he's just so awesome!

Joker1237
great, I have no dreams of Batman lol.

I sure if I do dream of him, He be wearing a nice big smile ha ha.

vaya_the_elf
Do you dream of the joker ever?

Paola
^ I do!! and he always scares the hell outta me!

Joker1237
I dont relly recall any of my dreams, I dont rember them, I could, than again I could not.

CoolWizard
I dream about Batman a lot, usually I am him or I am working with him on a case involving the Joker.....

vaya_the_elf
Sounds like a good dream smile

CoolWizard
Thnk you! It is pretty cool, I just hate waking up from it. big grin

vaya_the_elf
Batman dreams are usually pretty cool dreams

CoolWizard
I once dreamed about all the actors to have ever played the Joker (including Prince in the "Bat Dance" video he made for the first Keaton Bat film), they were having a meeting and trying to out clown each other.

vaya_the_elf
I just dreamed someone was trying to kill me, and batman saved me. Stole me and took me to his batcave. Later in the dream I became catwomen, and me and batman we secrely in love.

Don't remember the rest, but I wish I would have that dream again. It was good.

CoolWizard
Sounds pretty amazing, I am envious now.

vaya_the_elf
You should be wink

Bat Dude
Dude, I had a dream where Penguin stole an egg and Batman ended up in my basement.(Just Kidding) But I had a dream when Batman made me his 4th partner........Bat-Boy! I was kicking Riddler's butt all over Gotham.

Sileas
eek!

i've got this nearly overwhelming urge---stop me!----from posting a poll---who's a bigger batman nut----Vaya or Punky! wink
laughing out loud

i have one clear flash from a dream, all i remembered, that i was over gotham at night a couple thousand feet up, kinda banking-turning, so i musta been in the wing. when i had this dream i hadn't yet flown, so it was wierd to fly this past spring and bank in a holding pattern over heathrow. ok it was during the day, but....felt kinda the same. smile

Bardock42
I ususally don't real dream about Batman, but Day Dream a lot,
like inventing charaqcters that are as cool as Batman and being them and then laughing at Superman for being an idiot something like that.

But Dreams about Huntress or Batgirl or one of the Female Characters in Batman are at least as interesting.

Bat Dude
Yupp, I have a thing for Huntress now.

Punkyhermy
LOL! I'm pretty sure I'll win! big grin

Sileas
oooohhhh..... them's fightin' woids! (i say, expecting a swift comeback to your post by vaya!)

i'm not sure who i'd vote for! smile smile

vaya_the_elf
laughing we might be equal

DarkAge
I had this really screwed up dream once where everything was way too dark and stuff, and Catwoman was in it except she was blonde. Batman was fighting this really stupid character who kept saying "Wha, wha...", and for some reason made these terrible sex jokes. Tim Burton was standing next to a pile of burning money and laughing at me. Then Batman took of his mask and it was Michael Keaton. I woke up screaming.

vaya_the_elf
laughing

Sorry don't mean to laugh. Just found it kind of funny.

NoFate007
The only Batman dream I can remember was when I was Nightwing, and I was staring into a mirror in the batcave talking to Alfred about how I was gonna kill Dent before Selina would.

DarkCrawler
big grin

Punkyhermy
I had a dream about Bale's Batman yesterday...oddly it was Lex Luthor from Smallville that I was locked in an embrace with...

42Bardock
This sounds like the four movies mixed together and made a little better.

Napalm
I had a dream were I was batman But I was a more edger version than him I through a thug off a building an such

vaya_the_elf
Did you like your dream?

Dracora
You don't want to know my dream..

embarrasment wink rolling on floor laughing love

Wickerman
Batman? No. But i did dream about The Joker walking around bodies of people he'd killed. Actually not walking but dancing. And in the background Erma Franklin - Piece of my Heart.

But one i really loved was dreaming i was in Morgan Freeman's shoes (but myself physically) and slashing robin hood to little bits with my cool sword while making fun of his accent. I then proceeded to spit on the cold lifeless shell that was his corpse.

~wickerman~

Koto K
I recently had a dream of Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) a few nights ago. Just sort of came out of left field really, since I hadn't really been thinking of that character. It was a pretty vivid dream though- I was a cop or something, and being shot at by a gang while I took cover behind a squad car. Batgirl shows up and starts kicking ass, and I'm just standing there. After she finshed, she walked over to me and takes her mask off, and it ends up being this girl from school that I'm crushing on. Then we kissed, and the dream kind of goes fuzzy from there.

zod-doom
I had i dream, i was in a fancy restaurant when i went into the bathroom and when i came out thugs were shooting everybody, i sneak downstairs to the first floor and everyone has been poisened with Joker toxin and are dead, then i run and, i never see the Joker up close, just as a guy killing someone in the distance, i run from his henchmen a lot

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by Koto K
I recently had a dream of Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) a few nights ago. Just sort of came out of left field really, since I hadn't really been thinking of that character. It was a pretty vivid dream though- I was a cop or something, and being shot at by a gang while I took cover behind a squad car. Batgirl shows up and starts kicking ass, and I'm just standing there. After she finshed, she walked over to me and takes her mask off, and it ends up being this girl from school that I'm crushing on. Then we kissed, and the dream kind of goes fuzzy from there.

Sounds like a nice dream.

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by zod-doom
I had i dream, i was in a fancy restaurant when i went into the bathroom and when i came out thugs were shooting everybody, i sneak downstairs to the first floor and everyone has been poisened with Joker toxin and are dead, then i run and, i never see the Joker up close, just as a guy killing someone in the distance, i run from his henchmen a lot
*laughs*
Are you a joker fan?

zod-doom
i like the Joker a lot but I am more of a batman fan then a Joker fan, he is my the best batman villian though

Blair Wind
ok the only dream that i can remember that I had with Batman was a few years ago......i was in a hotel running for some reason....then the veiw shifts (im never me in my dreams....im like a third person observing...like a narrator) to the joker just walking with that HUGE smile on, with a gun in his hand just shootin random stuff. I run int one of the rooms and hide under the bed.......somehow he knows which room it is and gets on the floor, looks at me and says BOO! i jumb out of under the bed and he grabs me and says....tag your it.....as he starts trying to shoot me.....we'll i got away and ran through the window in like the third story.....and i fall....onto Batman's bike with him driving it......and then it goes to the bike bursting through my backyard followd by Jokers henchmen.....and then i think i woke up.

Kieralinn
I have had dreams of Bats. Mostly of me being Batgirl and fighting along side him or other fun dreams. Bats is quite sexy.

chronic
i had a dream where batman shot spiderman webs and i said"what the **** batman"

vaya_the_elf
*laughs*

What happened after that?

chronic
i woke up

Greenjester
*smiles knowingly*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.