The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anth
Have any of you watch this talkshow? eek! laughing

MornGlory
I LOVE JON STEWART!!!!!!!!!!!

he is so funny!!!

my favorite is when they do the fake news casters - with the fake backgrounds - that cracks me up

Xanatos
I love him he so funny. Now I can atually whatch the"news" and not fall asleep.

BadKitty
it's defiantly one of my favorite shows!

Mr Zero
we dont get it ... bummed about that.

Gets mentioned in the press a lot over here tho.

Anth
It's a great show, its filled with great humour. I can't wait for the Election Special!

Arachnoidfreak
I think anyone can see how I feel about this show just by looking at my sig, but I want to hear other's opinions on this show. There are a couple of threads that touch on the show, but I think it deserves it's own thread.

Anyone see where Jon Stewart owned those two guys on Crossfire? If not, Click my sig, it's the funniest thing ever.

Darth Surgent
Yeah, I was watching CNN and out of nowhere Jon Stewart appears on Crossfire! I don't usually use this kind of language, but Paul Begala and Tucker Carlson were Owned!!

Plus, the Daily Show is the best late-night show of all time.....by far.

dread
Agreed....great show...

just wish they'd make it an hour long show...maybe

Atomic Rico
Stephen Colbert's the best anchor-He's so unpredictable
(on election night)
"Well, if you want to visit a library or have gay sex, tonights the last night,Personally, I'll be hitting two birds with one stone"
And Rob Corddry
"Wassup Wiotch!!" lol

MC John 117
That show is awesome.....stick out tongue

Samas-adian
Good show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.