Hot Fuzz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aku
This is the new film that Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg (Writers of Shaun of the Dead) are making. They say its gonna be a Crime film but its really early days in the making. But if you are like me, a huge fan of 'Spaced' and 'Shaun of the Dead' then i think your gonna keep info on this movie.

Unfortunatley its not out until 2006 so we're gonna have to wait. Happy Dance

Telemicus
I'm a huge fan of Spaced and I wish they would both put there film writing on hold to do a third series.
Saying that, Shaun of the Dead was very good, surprised it went down so well in America, thought it was very English.

I heard the new film they were working on was based around a pub quiz team?

botankus
Aku, good to see you're alive. Each time you vanish for three months I think you're dead.

Aku
Hi yeah sorry I only really come on this website if im supposed to be doing coursework.

I agree, Spaced series 2 ended nicely but they need to make a third one. It's like they say that their not gonna make another Black Books series. Why? Fran and Bernard havent got together yet and Manny finally got a girlfriend. And with Spaced, do Tim and Daisy get together? Do Brian and Twist stay together?

God i sound so stupid.

I'll keep in touch with this website coz so many people love me. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.