nick fury vs the punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
They are both experts in weapons and battle tactics. They are both great fighers. But who would win?

Mane
Fury has more at his disposal than Frank.

crazyspinz
furry has men at his disposal, but frank alone would beat furry alone, frank is always heavily armed, and even more armed if he is expecting a fight. nick fury doesnt carry around the fire power that the punnisher doesn, he could but he doesnt. i have no clue who has more experiance, maybe punnisher i dont know, and as far as skill its a tie, i say punnisher in the end

crazyspinz

crazyspinz
o, my bad, meant to edit, not quote

MERCILOUS
Frank has already killed Fury. Then Marvel in there infinite wisdom decided to bring him back. Just like that. No explanation. It was close though, but I think Frank would win considerably more often than Fury.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by crazyspinz
furry has men at his disposal, but frank alone would beat furry alone, frank is always heavily armed, and even more armed if he is expecting a fight. nick fury doesnt carry around the fire power that the punnisher doesn, he could but he doesnt. i have no clue who has more experiance, maybe punnisher i dont know, and as far as skill its a tie, i say punnisher in the end

the ninjak
Fury enrolls some prostitutes in the area to flush Castle out with their problems then kills Frank ala cloaking device.

chomperx9
fury gets punished

batdude123
Punisher gets Fury'd.

Deadline
Originally posted by batdude123
Punisher gets Fury'd.

Oi...out! You don't belong in this thread. no expression

the ninjak
The only reason Fury didn't kill Castle before is because he probably saw Frank as an essential force of nature like we all do.

Mindset
Punisher gets Fury'd.

batdude123
Originally posted by Deadline
Oi...out! You don't belong in this thread. no expression

"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack."
- General George Patton Jr

-------------------

The quote in your sig is ironically appropriate for this post.

Deadline
"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack."
- General George Patton Jr

-------------------

The quote in your sig is ironically appropriate for this post.

Yeah sure it is does batdude.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/articles/c/confirmation_bias.htm

In psychology and cognitive science, confirmation bias (or confirmatory bias) is a tendency to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions, leading to statistical errors.

batdude123
Yeah sure it is does batdude.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/articles/c/confirmation_bias.htm

In psychology and cognitive science, confirmation bias (or confirmatory bias) is a tendency to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions, leading to statistical errors.

No confirmation bias was necessary. smile

Deadline
No confirmation bias was necessary. smile

Of course not. *pats him on the back*

batdude123
thumb up

quanchi112
Fury dominates.

Deadline
whistle

the ninjak
Originally posted by quanchi112
Fury dominates.
Frank was known to walk the streets confidently looking menacingly at random pedestrians in the day.

It was probably Fury that protected him in the 90's.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Frank was known to walk the streets confidently looking menacingly at random pedestrians in the day.

It was probably Fury that protected him in the 90's. This makes perfect sense.

Deadline

It was probably Fury that protected him in the 90's.

Could you elaborate.

quanchi112
Could you elaborate. Pssssssst, he's joking.

Mindset
PZ hates jokes.

Deadline
Damn i kinda thought quan went along with it so it must be some shitty joke.

the ninjak
Could you elaborate.

The dude was walking around New York in heaps of titles acting all tough.

One issue that springs to mind.

Uncanny Xmen Feb 97 341.

Cannonball cracking on to babes in a mall during christmas and Frank walks past in recognisable garb looking all menacing.

Camera face recognition software + SHIELD tech in such a popular environment would have tracked him in an instant.

quanchi112
Damn i kinda thought quan went along with it so it must be some shitty joke. Never change, frank.

Deadline

Uncanny Xmen Feb 97 341.

Cannonball cracking on to babes in a mall during christmas and Frank walks past in recognisable garb looking all menacing.

Camera face recognition software + SHIELD tech in such a popular environment would have tracked him in an instant.

wait, wait I think hes serious...

the ninjak
Oh I am!

YFZ 350
In h2h I'd go with Punisher.

JakeTheBank
Fury

Uncanny Xmen Feb 97 341.

That would be way too realistic for marvel comics, it's just bad writing not fury protecting him. Besides, shield isn't conserned with common crime.

The thread maker should specify what toys they can bring to the playground. Does 616 punisher still have those ridiculous gadgets from SM rogue gallery? What would be standard equip for fury?

godking

Uncanny Xmen Feb 97 341.

Camera face recognition software + SHIELD tech in such a popular environment would have tracked him in an instant. True there was never areal attempt by Shield under Fury to bring Frank in. Fury even worked together with Frank on a couple missions.

A New York based Vigilante is eventually going to get caught by a concerted effort by an organization like shield to bring him in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.