if bruce's parents never died

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
i think that if bruce's parents never died,or if they died a natural death bruce would have been a completely dfferent person,probably genuinely similar to "rich millionare playboy"that he now pretends to be.No hope at all of him donning the bat costume for sure!!!!!i guess all of us emerge out of tough stuff as better people....

kalantiaw
there will be no batman... only a lot of alimony hearings

shaber
As a matter of fact there was a series in the library done in a parallel universe where his mother survived, but his father did not... it meant that Bruce Wayne was always greatly repressed.

DemonicGambit-2
Hm...I want to find that series. Was it any good?

shaber
Bruce never became a vigilante in that universe wink

DemonicGambit-2
Hm...so was he just some playboy, or an overworked, stress out rich dude? blink

Gregory
It's hard to say what Bruce would be if he wasn't Batman; he defined himself as the Batman, so you can really only guess what he'd be if he wasn't that.

shaber
Strangely enough, he did work...

Martha Wayne is a horrible crazy old hag <shudders>

ash007
mmmm i think without the death of his Parents, there would be no such thing as Batman

Because some people say Batman was born when Bruce Waynes parents were killed sad. I mean without there deaths he would have no drive or will power to become a vigilante.

Also thinking about it if his parents survived he would have grown up and use his genius to accomplish many things like find a cure for cancer or Aids just think of what he could have done because you have to remember Bruce Wayne was considered a genius before his parents were killed!!!

shaber
With Martha surviving he worked in a newspaper.

punkyhermy
Wat do u have against martha?
she gave birth to THE BATMAN AFTER ALL!

shaber
She is an evil crazed old hag! eek! She would have prevented him from being a vigiliante. It is apparent why Bruce would be attracted to Catwoman...

And Bob Kane gave birth to the Batman, noone else. batman

punkyhermy
yeah...in a way...
bob kane, such a genius!

shaber
Batman is a CONCEPT. Bob Kane Conceived him batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.