Who thinks '28 Days Later' could happen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
i hope so! that way i can hack up some rage-infected zombies.

Tired Thins
What do you mean 'could'? Have you ever been to the DMV? blink Lots of zombies there. yes

Filth
What do you meany could it will, the govement are already creating biological wepons its a nother conspiricy!!! When it happens none will live its the end!!!

Thorondor
Paranoid much roll eyes (sarcastic)

mc pee pants
that's my exercise every morning... have coffee, read paper, hack zombies, take a sh!t, take a shower, hack more zombies, go to werk.

Filth
Yes i am paranoid but when thay come for you, who will be the paranoid one then

Phoenix Aska
It could happen...or something like it....I mean the people weren't really dead...they were still alive just not in cntrol of themselves or their actions....

Filth
That is true it was not like normal zombi movie where zombies are dead that have risen to take aver the world thay were the living that lost control of them selves and when mad and like all viruses it seeks to spread it self so i will happen the only question is when?

Phoenix Aska
Sometime when Russia decides to try to control the world.....or when the U.S. government screws up a secret project....

Filth
It will be soon i tell you. maby protesters will release it or maby it will get free on its own or a weapon may back fire i don't know but it will happen soon none shall survive

furryman
it could happen in 35 days!

Antoinette
I love that movie....but that would be really scarey...but kinda kewl

Sun Ce
would it be cool if your alone in a city with everything and everyone crazy and wanting to kill or eat u alive, and running after tu, is that what u call "fun"?? blink

Drumdude1167
i really dont think this could at all possibly happen

Filth
It would be cool as i need not fear death so bring on the zombies!

Sun Ce
but with all the crap in this world it could happen, just 1 day soemthign will happen that will wipe out the human race, just "what"+"when"?

Sun Ce
u might not fear death john but what about the seeing of your death in front of u, u see somethign and u know your gonna die at that moment, imagine what u think of or feel when your just about to die blink

Filth
Everyone must die so why fear it its just something that happens and none can change it

§pearhead
no, it couldn't happen, to be blunt confused

Raven Guardia
Ooooooo can you imagine if dawn of the dead were to come real?....that would be freakishly cool/bad.

BETTER YET......if Van Helsing were to happen I would be a Vampire hunter and carry daggers around.

Ronny
that would be fun mandaeek!

Raven Guardia
yeah it would!!!!!....I so wanna do that!!

Darth Revan187
Yeah buddy!!! Then we can build forts out of all the limbs and other body parts of the zombies, and we will live happily ever after in our flesh house. What the f**k?

Ronny
i want to flyyyyyyyyy *jumps off building*

SlipknoT
I at least think about this a few times a day

Mane
laughing so do i

TrAnCeDuO
screw 28 days later! a "dawn of the dead" situation is 50x better/worse!stick out tongue

Mane
erm i disagree. 28 Days Later is more realistic.

Darth Revan187
I find flesh eating zombies running around in either case unrealistic

TrAnCeDuO
who cares about realistic this whole thread was created on a theory of "what if?"

SlipknoT
28 days later is more realistic, but I liked Dawn of the Dead a bit more

TrAnCeDuO
how is it more realistic? "28 days later" has a disease started by monkeys and patheticly hard to catch. whereas one tiny scratch by the dawn of the deads can transform you thus making it worse plus lets forget the fact that they run quicker than the 28 days later zombies.

Darth Revan187
I would much rather have the Burt Reynolds zombies and all the other celebrity look alikes from Dawn of the Dead, than the funny british or whatever the hell they were zombies from 28 days later

TrAnCeDuO
big grin great reference!

SlipknoT
if Dawn of the Dead happened I'd drive to my friend dustins house. His house is like a war zone, he has 3 land mines in his yard and about 150 guns

CandyKoRn
You've been playing too many Video Games..

confused

Mr Zero
Dude that shit happens all the time. maybe not exactly the way they show it in the movie but pretty close. Not the love interest stuff but the rest of it is based on FACT! FACT I tell ya...

Great Movie - Plus Sandra Bullock is hot .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.