What's with consolidating the "need a title" thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roundisfunny
I just looked it over, and it's confusing as hell now. There are three or four different topics overlapping one another.

What was wrong with just closing the answered ones and letting the unanswered ones get shuffled to the bottom of the pile?

lil bitchiness
I merged all the threads and made them sticky in Travia, see -

The Official ''Whats this movie'' Thread

roundisfunny
Uh...I know. I'm asking WHY this was done, since it serves only to mix up a lot of unrelated threads. The last page has three of my answers to three different questions right on top of each other.

Again, why not close the threads that have been answered, and arrange the posts so that they're together, rather than by what time they were entered (if such a feat is possible)?

If the idea behind this was to get rid of some clutter, how about we have a "What's that movie?" section for such questions?

lil bitchiness
Beause they were not being closed at all, they were too many of them and to be honest, i dont particulary like going around closing everyones threads - its not like im not doing that a lot aleady.

Another mod has pointed out this problem and thereofore I merged them all.

Besides, the forum was absolutely cloged with with those threads, some having one or no replies and some threads were made 3 times because noone replied.

This way, its there, its sticky, everyone will see it, and more people are likely to get a reply to their questions about ''what movie it is'' that they're wanting.

dave123
it's not possible to move individual posts about erm even if it was, that's very time consuming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.