The Joke-Sharing Forum!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dark1365
I dunno if there's a forum for this out already, so I'm just going to start one here.

There once was two twin brothers, named Joe, and John. John had a beautiful wife, but Joe was stuck with an old dilapidated boat.
One day, some friends of some friends of his wanted to rent the boat for a fishing trip. Joe had not taken out the boat in years anyways, so he decided to rent the boat off to them.
When the friends came back, they told Joe that they accidentally sunk his boat. Not knowing if they were trying to steal the boat or telling the truth, he travelled to the coast, where he found the wreckage of his old boat.
Meanwhile, while he was away, John's wife died.
When Joe came back, an old lady approached him. Thinking he was John, she said sympathetically,"I'm very sorry about your loss...you must feel terrible."
Thinking that the old lady was talking about his deceased old boat, he scoffed, "Oh hell, no! Now that I think of it, I'm glad to be rid of her. She was old, ugly, and smelled bad. There was this big hole in the bottom, two smelly lumps up the front, and a huge crack in the front. Every time I used her, the crack got bigger. Anyways, four guys wanted to rent her, so I did. They were so excited, they all tried to get into her at once, and she split right down the middle."
The old woman fainted.

Ronny
this is called a thread not a forum

and this what im doing right now is called a 'pity post' *nods slowly*

dave123
laughing out loud

dark1365
Why the pessimism, Ronny?

mc pee pants
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=309038&highlight=grin

thumb up

MornGlory
yawnyawnyawnyawnyawnyawn

Royal Knight
oh so great laughing laughing out loud ...I like it when newbies call threads, forums

plus they don't know better...also there are many "threads" like this

Jedi Knight1

mc pee pants
wow.

Because I can
What's green and goes up and down all the time???

Because I can
A pea in an elevator

Because I can
What's green and has wheels????

A piece of grass, i lied about the wheels

mc pee pants
three posts in one minute... i think that's a record...

Phoenix Aska
Q:what does a blonde put behind her head to make her look attractive?

A:Her ankles...

mc pee pants
what is forever?

four blondes on a four way stop.

rogue938
Q-why was there a dead blonde in the closet?

A-she was the 1986 hide and go seek champion for the olympics

Darth Prefect
What is round, brown and has four wheels?

A turd, I was just shittin about the wheels.

rogue938
three men came out of a bar drunk. the first man says to the other two "i bet if i had one more drink i could jump off of this cliff and fly back up" the other two say no way uhnuh you can't
he goes 'o.k.' gets another beer drinks it jumps over the cliff goes down and down and then suprisingly comes back up.
so now the third guy says to the other two "i bet that if i had one more drink that i could jump off of that cliff and fly back too. " so off he goes ges another beer and downs it walks to the edge of the cliff and jumps and goes splatt at the bottom of the cliff.
the second guy turns to to the first guy and says "superman you can be a real jerk when your drunk".

Corran
How positively rude, have you considered having the lobotomy reversed or at least suing your surgeon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.