The Clown Serial Killer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

L49_JoaquinLovr
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/statue.asp

dave123
creepy

Darth Revan187
groovy

pr1983
*shudders*

§pearhead
trippy

L49_JoaquinLovr
yea. Its awesome. heheh. Could you imagine a clown that you thought was a statue IN YOUR ROOM? and then it turns out to be a real serial killer? F888 Id have a heart attack.

Darth Revan187
It also said something about pedophiles, thats not so bad

L49_JoaquinLovr

Darth Revan187
I find this part humorous: "The resolution is that the "clown statue" was a midget dressed as a clown who was schizophrenic and in a catatonic state. He had been hid out in the house for a week."

lil bitchiness
Clowns are creepy. All of them. They're not funny, they're creepy. Remember that, and dont let your children near them. Creepy.

dave123
yes true that

§pearhead
i'm thinking about being a clown serial killer for halloween now smile

Ronny
clowns give me the creeps cry

Darth Revan187
I think I'm gonna be a schizophrenic midget in a catatonic state.

L49_JoaquinLovr
Well ive been caulrophobic since I was born.

Hm...I wont be no clown, eeeeesh. I dyed my hair black so Im being Samara Morgan from The Ring.

Ronny
caulrophobic? is thats what its called

L49_JoaquinLovr
Caulrophobia, yes.

Ronny
i never kneew so id call it clownophobia stick out tongue

Phoenix Aska
Kill the clowns!!!

WindDancer
Kinda sucks when an Urban Legend is prove wrong. erm

L49_JoaquinLovr
Whats that supposed to mean?

LordKerrigor
if it was a hot chick i wouldnt let her go lol

L49_JoaquinLovr
??????

justjakk
Oh so i see you like Krystals now. hhhhhhhhhhhmmmm interesting. Watson, write this in my handbook as i must study the situation of bald fish. We must delve into the minds if all those who may brandish a watergun. The true killer in this story is the upstairs maid. I mean yeah midgets make good clowns, and serial killers are funny, but this is a story to tell your grandkids when they get old enough to understand that clowns are only as funny as the......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzz........Huh??? and one more thing!!!!! I love chickien pot pie/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.