8th Day Juggernaut Vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
hopefully this wont be a flop like my last few posts.... heres a ninja turtle

donatello

Havoc470
ninja turtles are awesome!!!

but i think onslaught would own 8th day juggy imo

crazyspinz
i dont know, 8th day juggy beat the crap out of thor without even trying, 8th day was said to be like 100xs more powerfull than normal juggy

Evangel94
Exactly, as you said "I don't know".

"To be like 100xs"

If you mean 100x stronger than normal juggy. Nope. He was 8th Day when war hulk knocked him for a loop.

crazyspinz
not 100xs stronger than thor, than normal juggy, and are u sure it was 8th day juggy that war hulk beat on, i thought it was normal juggy

baddspellahl4
onslaught is super powerful. It took the might of even the stongest of the strong (thor, hulk, jean grey etc..) plus some brave non-mutants to tek him down

jplatinum
war hulk only beat normal juggy. He would have gotten slaughtered if he fought 8th day juggernaut. You must not know how strong and unstoppable that version of juggernaut is. He manhandled thor, who couldn't even phase him. Thor had to use his hammer to suck up all the magic from around them and even then he still had a fight on his hands. No doubt that war hulk might become stronger than 8th day juggs, but more powerful is a whole other story. I say the fight lasts 5 mins then juggs rips the armor from hulk along with his limbs.

jplatinum
As for the fight with onslaught, 8th day juggs is more powerful than cyttarak(I know I spelled it wrong) and cyttarak is near as powerful as onslaught, which would give 8th day juggs a good shot at winning or at knocking him the flipp out. Oh, as for the people saying that superman could beat 8th day juggs. Answer this, if 8th day juggs is as powerful as pre-crisis superman, who is 1,000 more powerful than post crisis superman,then why the hell would you say that post crisis supes can whoop 8th day juggs. Must be if juggs had real bad writing. Other than that, supes gets trampled like a spectator at the running of the bulls. What are you people smoking.

Swanky-Tuna
How can you become more powerful than the source of your power?

Beyonder
8th Day Juggernaut is NOT more powerful than Cyttorak. His power comes from Cyttorak - he can't exceed it. And Cyttorak is above Onslaught.

Kaistar
i guess i'll join the bandwaggon and say 8th day juggernaut.......i need to look into this more though

Swanky-Tuna
Onslaught would probably win. Eighth Day Juggernaut is still susceptable to the mindtricking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.