Need Title of Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenVegas
Looking for the titles of 3 movies. I can only remember small scenes from each movie... atleast I *think* they were movies, although there is a distinct possibility that they are repressed childhood memories.

Movie #1: (1970's -ish) Two brothers playing in a barn. One hides a pitchfork underneath the hay and goads his unsuspecting brother into jumping into the HAYSTACK OF DEATH... brother dies.

Movie #2: (also 70's) Young couple stays at a Bed and Breakfast type Inn/Hotel. The other people staying there are tight-knit and secretive and they all have a limp. Male half of couple is a doctor who's always offering to "take a look at that leg". In the end, of course, we discover that everyone that lives in the Inn is part of a satanic cult and their limp is the result of a hoof-foot.

Movie #3: (um.. 70's) Family moves into new home. Child alone can see the devil who he discribes as a small, charred figure with blue jeans. At the end of the movie the family moves out of the house. The final shot is the car driving away and the child saying something like "he's coming with us".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Seven

SlipknoT
I think the first one is called "The Bad Seed" or something like that.

SevenVegas
Thanks i'll check it out.

SevenVegas
Damn!
It's not the bad seed.

Anyone else? One last try then i give up untill I stumble upon it with utter glee and then fear.

ragesRemorse
im sure roundisfunny can shed some light on these for you. I know i have seen the first one, about the kid jumping onto a pitchfork. That third movie sounds good, now i want to know the title. Give round some time to reply, that dude can find a movie title for anything.

roundisfunny
Uh-oh...the pressure's on now.

I believe the first one is "The Other" (1972), co-starring a very young John Ritter, and also Victor French (remember him as Mr. Edwards on "Little House on the Prairie"?).

I hope that'll do for now. I've looked at about 50 devil movies from the 70's so far, but haven't found the one you're looking for. Any further information (I mean ANYTHING) would be helpful.

the red rose
replay
I am looking for the film that's show a " huge weed " it's like a tree that's moving and sting the people by a tall tongue and kill them ...
? I need the name for this film ? ...

roundisfunny
It might be "From Hell it Came" (1957).

ragesRemorse
yep, round does it ounce again.

the red rose
sorry it's not exactly the film , it's another film , its killer weed , it's moving and coming to homes , and kill the people through the windows , I saw scene that's the huge plant " weed " breaking the window by tongue and kill the women she washing the dishs in the
kitchen ...

roundisfunny
Ohhh, well then it might be "Please Don't Eat my Mother" (1972);

or maybe "Dinner for Adele" (1977);

possibly "The Double Garden" (1970).

If none of those fill the bill, it would help to know some more details about the movie: was it in color or black and white? What language/country was it in? Was it horror? Comedy? Any actors or dialogue you can remember?

EDIT: Back to the original topic of this thread, I've now looked at about 100 devil movies, and the one that comes closest so far to the one about the hoof-foot people is "The Brotherhood of Satan" (1971), though it doesn't specifically mention hooves.

the red rose
thank you very very much , but the plant not kill to ( eating ) just poisoning the people by her tall tongue , it's scratch the man by tongue and poisoning his and he dead immediately ... any way i want to check
your films ...

the red rose
thank you again roundisfunny you have a strong memory smart
all right , if anyone know , i want just the name of 5 movies " all or half or one " ok . and that's it .
1. the frantic dog , the scene is ... bat bit the dog and became frantic . in the end the woman fight the dog and kill him , finally the woman come to her car and breaking the window and save her son .
2.the giant gorilla it's transport by ship from jungle to city , climbing the building and kill .
3. building was protected by robots , anyone come to this building the camera on the door with gun kill the man , and the robots inside supplied with guns chase the man because it's want to kill his .
4. the giant worm it's swallow the peoples underground .
5. the ferric man his fuse and change his self to another man i think
commando perhaps ... and thank you beforehand rock

pr1983
1. cujo
2.king kong?
3. i robot? but robots dont have guns...
4.tremors?

dont know the fifth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.