Still more proof that Maynard=God.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
So today I was being a good kid and doing my math homework. That was boring as hell, so I turned on some Tool to liven the mood in the room. Lo and behold, I suddenly found my concentration multiplied tenfold! My mind was focused like a keen laserbeam as I ripped through my math homework more quickly than I ever had before! Unfortunately, before I knew it, the CD was over. So I turned on some slightly more disruptive music. And what did I know, my intellect suddenly seemed to plummet to the level of a two-year old. Praise the Lord! My conclusion from all this?

MAYNARD makes you smarter. Listen to MAYNARD and thou shalt be rewarded with a superior intellect.

notworthy

cool

Tptmanno1
lol, nice...
I wonder if the same goes for RATM....

Tex
So he can write music, I dont think that's comparable to creating the universe and its beyond intricate evolution.

BackFire
It's still more then Bjork can do sick

furryman
laughing out loud

although.. I think she's mastered some kind of self evolution.. or should that be called mutation

http://www.digitaloddity.com/swan_bjork.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.