The Highlander Vs. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nomsans
who would win in an all out sword fight?

MERCILOUS
Duncan or Conner? I know Deadpool's powers have changed as of lates but i'm pretty sure either is still the superior swordsman.

Nataku8188
Don't matter, he'll regrow anything they cut off. Before long he'll annoy them to the point where they act irrationaly and he gets a lucky head removal shot.

eleveninches
If deadpool can regrow anything that is cut off, what happens if he gets cut in half? Does both of the 2 halves grow into a deadpool. And if there are then 2 of them, do they both have the same memories.???

MERCILOUS
Yeah see, I can't quite get a grip on what exactly Deadpool's powers are anymore. But a Duncan or Conner could defintily cut him in half.

eleveninches
THen there would be 2 deadpools

Nataku8188
The way marvel has shown, only 1 half regrows.

And he will come back after anything duncan/conner does... cable has blown the brains out the back of his head ... twice? Or was it three times? in the last 8 months.

MERCILOUS
Yeah well, you can't really compete with that kind of regeneration. This seems like a one sided thread. Although, due to either Maclaeods fighting ability, it would take deadpool a while to finally get the decapitation.

eleveninches
If deadpool has his head cut off, does it grow from his body or does his body grow from his head? and if he grows a new brain, how does he keep his memories??

eleveninches
sorry, posted this twice

Havoc470
LOL, those are good questions eleven, one which nobody would have an answer to

here's another one, if he's cut into a hundred pieces and his head was stabbed onto a tree(blade of the immortal style), would he go terminator 2 (forgot the damn cop guys name)?

theres really no way to answer these questions, anyway, arent the highlanders immortal? or cant they jump through time or something?

the cartoon was awesome, i always wanted a boomerang with blades since that cartoon lol

chilled monkey
The Highlander. How can Deadpool compete against 400+ years of experience.

Nataku8188
By being impossible to kill...

Highlander would leave deadpool after the first kill, then when deadpool comes back itd turn into a very confusing matter.

MERCILOUS
Yeah, Duncan's my man, but the way that they altered Deadpool's powers (according to all the information that everyone seems to agree on on these threads) there's nothing really he could do unless he could find a way to completely incinerate him or something.

Although, Duncan's has way more than 400 years of experience under his belt. It is completely incalculable though because of the way he receives power from beheading other immortals. It would definitley take Deadpool a while and many a bulllet.

Abaddon
To my understanding, Deadpool can be killed by decapitation, but I could be wrong. I'm not entirely sure (but thats how he dies in age of apocalypse)

MERCILOUS
If that were the case it would only last a few seconds at most in the favor of either highlander.

chilled monkey
Mercilous: Quite right about Duncan recieving the power and experience of his vanquished immortal opponents.

If they fought before Deadpool's powers were altered, Duncan would win. If it's after and Deadpool is vulnerable to decapitation, still Duncan.

mikalv1224
They are both immortal but deadpool seems to be the better one because he loves to annoy his enemies.

azndrgn
Hey guys, does Deadpool still have his healing abilities?

Kento
Well in one ish I seen Deadpool grew back from just a finger. Grew his whole body back, and everything. Though that was Funeral for a Freak arc. Alot has probably changed with Cable/Deadpool, and all that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.