Slugfest Showdown Round 2 Battle 2[Crazyspinz vs Frothbyte] Everyone Vote Now!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94

crazyspinz
thank you so much for posting my strat,

i gotta go now so i wont be able to comment on this battle for a few hours

Evangel94
No Problem

norrin radd

norrin radd

crazyspinz
ok, red shift controls the electro magnetic spectrum, his swords are included int that and so is morgs axe. and afetr 20 min all i will have will be holocaust redshift and warmachine. but all he will have will be ghost rider, iron man, and maybe nightcrawler

crazyspinz
and kurt cannot tp to angel, and angel now has that healing factor and lizard is mutch more agile and stronger than GH, i didnt say he would beat him, he would "occupy" him

crazyspinz
yes iron man would beat warmachine, but it would take im a long time, in that time holocaust would probably beat cable, then he would help WM take out IM

and norrin, wouldnt it be kinda pointless if froth won this round, cuz you to already battled... wink

norrin radd
thats true, but someone has to defend froths team, since his not around. and we got to be fair.

by the way is it just me or no one voted?

norrin radd

crazyspinz
he has done alot of things in ulternate universes and stuff.

and it would not be easy to take down lizard. and ya i forgot, im using death angel and he would absolutly own night crawler. and iron man and war machine would last long enough for holocaust to kill cable then kill IM, they they would help out redshift, cuz he would still be fighting morg

Evangel94
No votes huh? How disappointing...if it's going to be like this i might have to change how the tournament works.

Evangel94
NOT A SINGLE VOTE.....! Anyone who views this and doesn't vote should be ashamed! mad

Paola
strangely....I don't feel ashamed

Evangel94
Voting has steadily gone down...to nothing.

Ah! Very Well! Since there has been no votes and the time limit is up for this match, I will declare a winner....

1: We already had a match with Frothbyte & Norrin Radd. Time for something new.

2: Crazyspinz put forth the most effort out of everyone in this tournament. He responds to tournament posts, and has been very respectful. At one point he was the only one voting.

Crazyspinz is declared the winner under my judgement.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.