Fav British Band!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MornGlory
Ok let me try this again....

wondering what everyones favorite rock band is--

I am sure I won't have all the great brit bands in my poll but here are some

smokin'

band drunk

MornGlory
hiya

BadKitty
I picked other....pink floyd is probably my favorite brit band

why do you have two of these threads anyway?

MornGlory
because I messed up on the first one badly--- or so I have been told over and over again

Filth
That really is a bad selection of bands....

dean7879
look at my thread i created http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=294633&highlight=british

this has most the best british bands

MornGlory
do i have to -- if it doesnt have Oasis I will hate it

finti
hmm Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple,Pink Floyd, Queen, Cream, Small Faces, Kinks, Rolling Stones, 10cc,

wicker_man
I've gone for other and choosen Iron Maiden, the defintion of British rock (IMO).

matchbox
i can't believe i am the only person to vote for feeder in the poll. those guys rock! comfort in sound is brilliant in one word and they can rock just as hard as everyone else!

Alpha Centauri
Feeder aren't nearly as good as any of those bands IMO.

I would vote Radiohead but seeing as I can't, Zeppelin.

-AC

wicker_man
IMHO Radiohead are totally overrated, playing too much on the angst ridden rockers act but as i said thats just my opinion, the same for Oasis i really see nothing amazing with their music and as for the Gallagher brothers thats another story.

MildPossession
Out of that list I chose The Clash, love every band though in that list except Feeder.

Also like Radiohead, to the person who mentioned them. Great music.

Also Muse, and most of the bands in the list in the other topic linked.

MornGlory
I forgot to put radiohead in my poll!!

agh! love that band as well

Tired Thins
I love 'PULP'.

SlipknoT
On that poll I voted Black Sabbath. But wheres Led Zeppelin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.