Hey everybody!!! *waves*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxsarahxx
Hiya every1! I'm Sarah and I just signed up today! A lil bout me....I'm 16 and from the Uk, I love all kinds of moves and killermovies.com is one of my faves for hearin about new films, can't belive I never noticed that it had a forum!

Got any q's jus ask away!

C u all around!!

~Sarah

Kaleanae
HI Sarah, welcome to KMC have fun stick out tongue

Miss Marcie
Hello

§pearhead
Welcome to the boards, hope to see you around.

cheeky chops
Hello!!!!!!! C ya round the boards!!!!! cool

ps, How do u get the picture thingies + the footnotes + the scrollin txt thinge????? :/

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

The images displayed below our username are called avatars. Or you can use those provided by KMC, or you can upload one yourself.

You can create your own little picture by using the Avatar Creator. Just upload a picture from your computer and the tool will send you a compatible picture back that you can use.

To select an avatar provided by KMC, click here.

the scrolling text: your text but without the space at the beginning of the code, so like this

But what exactly do you mean by footnotes?

Shoukan
Welcome to the boards! Enjoy your stay and have lots of fun in the forums! big grinbig grin

cool

Fire
hey there have fun and enjoy your stay

DeNiro
wazz up welcome and have fun

Corran
Welcome to humanities greatest product of insanity, the KMC forums.

ash007
Grettings

i hope you enjoy this forum, remember to have fun smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.