Vampire slayers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Who would kick the most vampire ass??

1.Van Helsing
2.Blade
3.Buffy

MERCILOUS
Blade always got his butt handed to him by Dracula.

Van Helsing at least got the jog done (I didn't watch the movie i'm going by what i already knew about Van.)

And Buffy is a joke. She's practically a spoof on the Castelvania family.

You should have included D and the family from the Castelvania series, ther name escapes me at present moment. They're way cooler and far better than your present options.

eleveninches
okay. i couldnt think of many other vampire fighters except for the annoying brats from the buffy tv show.

MERCILOUS
Yeah that show could have actually been mediocre if the all the dialogue wasn't based on all the slang that McDonalds was currently using. And although there seemed to be no limit to Buffy's powers, she's dwarfed by D and the Castelvania family (Darnit! What is there name!)

eleveninches
i liked the original buffy movie. With the lesbian buffy.big grin

MERCILOUS
There's nothing wrong with that chap, nothing wrong with lesbian buffy at all.

Havoc470
from those three, helsing wins, he was ownage in the black and white dracula movie...dracula was like coming towards him talking crap and i'm guessing dracula was gonna feed off helsing, then helsing nonchalantly pulled out the cross...and when the cops came after he killed dracula they asked who did it and he said "me, i drove the stake through his heart" damn he was ownage lol

Ka1n
D would own them all

Havoc470
D's an anime so he doesnt count, unless of course eleven says he does count, then D would own them all, but old school professor van helsing is still kickass

Ka1n
does he even have any superpower? (i know he doesnt age or something like that)

Havoc470
helsing? no he's just a really nonchalant dracula killer in the old movie, and i think he was just a professor in the book (although i do remember him doing something to dracula) either way he's just kick ass, like the human vampire hunters in D but X20 (seeing as they died so stupid)

Krissy Von Doom
Based on the movies or TV shows, Blade has the upperhand because he uses guns. But if I had to send one of them, I'd say Van Helsing is the most reliable.

chilled monkey
I'd say Blade.

Buffy is completely useless and is dependent on her friends to get the job done. Van Helsing is good, but he had to (temporarily) become a werewolf to defeat Dracula. He couldn't do it himself. Also, Blade is a master at hand-to-hand combat. How skilled is Van Helsing?

Blade has defeated the Blood God and Reapers. I'm looking forwards immensely to seeing him take on Dracula in the new movie.

And I agree completely. We do need more lesbian characters.

Havoc470
helsing turned into a werewolf, and dracula turned into a huge ass menacing demon -_-

blood god and reapers are nothing compared to a dracula turning into a huge demon, his three wives, a werewolf, and mr. hyde....all in one movie lol

Krissy Von Doom
Well, Van Helsing HAD to turn into a werewolf for that storyline, it's part of that Dracula's supposed weakness.

If Blade had to fight that same Dracula, he'd have to turn into a werewolf too.

pr1983
if this is current movies id say blade, otherwise classic van helsing(not jackman)

MERCILOUS
LOL!!! Blade taking on Dracula, all he's ever managed to do is against Dracula is barely survive. The Blade movies are such a joke.

And eleveninches said it was cool to include more vampire slayers, he just couldn't think of anymore at the time.

chilled monkey
Mercilous: I like the Blade movies. Lets just agree to disagree.

If you'd like more vampire slayers, I'd like to recommend:

Faith (BtVS)
Simon Sheppard (Dracula 2001)

MERCILOUS
Cool.

norrin radd
true

Francisco
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
LOL!!! Blade taking on Dracula, all he's ever managed to do is against Dracula is barely survive. The Blade movies are such a joke.

And eleveninches said it was cool to include more vampire slayers, he just couldn't think of anymore at the time.

What are you talking about Blade did kill Dracula during the tomb of Dracula series. Hell he even did it several times before joining the cast of TOD. Blade is the dopest Vamp hunter in fiction.

snoopdogg
Technically Dracula cannot be killed. But Blade did "kill" him recently again.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladevsDracula.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladevsDracula2.jpg

grey fox
*Sigh*

Alucard (NOT the pussy from the Castelvania sereis) steps in and pretty much wtfpwns everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.