i have an idea for the greatest horror movie EVER!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
picture this!!!!

Leatherface and his family are chilling in the family homestead, you know, keeping it real, when George W. Bush and his group get lost on their pre-election campaign trail and wind up at the ranch. Head to head go the two men in Texas who have the highest number of kills between them, Leatherface butchering all and sundry with his saw, George excecuting all and sundry (retarded or not)!
and they aren't that different! Both Leatherface and Geroge apear to be completely retarded, both think like childern, both of them are completly irrational, leatherface cant look after his house and george cant run his country!! HORROR BATTLE OF THE DECADE!!

raze reborn
how about this .
theres an old abandoned ten storey apartment block .every halloween ,peoplecan pay $25 to get in ,and they can get $50 for making it to the top .nowhone ever has .until these kids make it ,and they don't care about the money anymore .
they cared about the cannibal chasing after them .

eggmayo
greatest horror movie : ash, leatherface, many chainsaws, fire, explosions, zombies.

<<Solo>>
How About:
Scream Vs. Ash

Cowboyography
How about this:

that pussy Kerry is elected and his puss ass foriegn policy allows poonjab terroist to easily enter the country and blow shit up all over the place. Scary? Yes!!

VOTE BUSH or go home to communist China!!!

tabby999
::cough cough: redneck idiot ::cough cough::

PRO-PAIN
This thread sux..

Micheal_Myers
-Sigh- This is a Horror Movie Forum not a political debate thingy.I get enough of that crap at school.I personally dont care about that damn election.

Anyway!I would like to have a horror movie about a woodshop teacher.He would give kids detentions and then kill them with the machines and stuff.Gory perhaps...but I would probably make it a bit more suspensful too.

SlipknoT
laughing

tabby999
i think my idea would work.....get will farel (spelt THAT wrong) as the president though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.