Do you think 'Dawn of the Dead' could happen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I have a fear of waking up and finding my neighbourhood being terrorised by super-charged zombies sad

It would suck to get bitten, it would hurt a lot, the teeth sinking into your neck.........

I believe that if the Military tried they could create a formula to re-animate the dead.

dave123
I hope it does happen, because I'd be ready happy

Tired Thins
Hey you guys! I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but it's just a movie. erm

Tired Thins
big grin

furryman
next there's gonna be a thread titled Do you think 'Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit' could really happen?

eleveninches
yes

BlackC@t
Good one Enstien roll eyes (sarcastic)

Daedalus
lol, Dave's always ready... shifty

Storm
No.

BlackC@t
You mean........that didn't really happen? cry

BlackC@t
Well, I think I've had enough of this for one day. I'm off to bed, hopefully I won't wake up to find the world being taken over by zombies.

If I do, I love you all cry

Tired Thins
The CG effects in that movie were never matched! smile

dave123
I'm ready for any situation that can be solved with violence ninja

BlackC@t
I dunno TT, 'Gone with the wind' had some stunning special effects smile

Daedalus
Whats with "Tired Thins"? big grin

furryman
Yes, yes, it did
http://www.americanphoto.co.jp/pages/celeb/G/Goldberg_Whoopi/Previews/Plans-31675.jpg
Now go to sleep...

Tired Thins
I'm sure you'll be fine since the full moon tonight will distract them! yes

Daedalus
EVERY situation can be solved with violence...big grin 2guns

BlackC@t
Ahahaha! shit son! laughing out loud

furryman
just a shame it didn't win any oscars sad

BlackC@t
Yeah, and if they do come for me I can sacrafice my brother.

*Imagines throwing brother towards crowd of zombies*

Hehehe evil face...............

Daedalus
What the f**k?

BlackC@t
evil face

Daedalus
What the f**k?What the f**k?

dave123
who wants to join me and my band of zombie hunters? incase the worst should happen wink

Darth Revan187
You know I have a similar fear, except mines about Gremlins. They are evil little creatures that can multiply when wet. confused

Daedalus
*Throws a sawn off at Dave* I'm in. smokin'

dave123
*rubs his head where the shotgun hit it* cry

Daedalus
Sorry. Tried to look ridiculously cool. cry

WindDancer
Is my life long dream to see zombies walking the earth feasting on humans! happy

I meant it! no expression

JToTheP
No zombie movie/game/book/tale/whatever will ever happen, I once wondered this same thing about Resident Evil/Biohazard, and it won't.

§pearhead
ffs...this won't happen, 28 days later won't happen...what gives you even the mild impression it would?

BadKitty
gawd I hope so censored2

eggmayo
i would actually like it if slowmoving zombies overtook the earth, cos i could kill legally. fastmoving ones would just kill me.

dave123
....but you're gonna kick yourself if it does wink

Mane
me! wavey

Spicy_Mchaggis
i will. zombies kick ass! evil face evil face

eggmayo
they kick ass, so you want to kill them? youre mean!

ragesRemorse
It wouldnt really be that big of a deal f the dead starting walking the Earth. First off, i highly doubt they would be able to walk, and the ones that could would be so badly decomposed that if you pushed them over, their body shatter . It really wouldnt be that big of a deal.

dave123
but they bite humans, who are physically fit stick out tongue

BlackC@t
Good point!!!

I'll join Dave!

Phoenix Aska
oh yes...Dawn of the dead could really happen....that would be sooo kool if that happened....zombie bashing time everyone!!!!

Mane
gunsmilie

Phoenix Aska
Oh yeah mane!!

me and you buddy all the way!!!

TrAnCeDuO
screw all you people im going in alone!stick out tongue

Phoenix Aska
Heh...the zombies in the dawn of the dead could run hella fast...like that one fat lady that died ....when she turned into a zombie she hauled ass...that would of scared me....she'd eat you whole....

TrAnCeDuO
then i guess she would have to eat some

Phoenix Aska
That special feature was the best....

I don't know what he said but he said something like "it's a damn ****** every time you shoot one two more ****ers pop up"

^^Good target practice!

TrAnCeDuO
this quote just got me thinking. if this were to happen who would still be on kmc and what would be posted on it?

Phoenix Aska
New Thread--What are you doing since it is the end of the world???

And yes....there probably would be people on KMC....

rogue21579
yikes!! I hope not!

TrAnCeDuO
i can imagine n00bs coming on here flood posting"OMG IM AT (insert obscure location here) HLP ME!!!!111"

Phoenix Aska
I'd be outside decapitating zombies....

I wonder why they didn't go after the dog.....that was still living...

TrAnCeDuO
what do you mean?

Phoenix Aska
The zombies never attacked the dog...(the one that went to give the sandwich to Andy).

TrAnCeDuO
ahh yes...i never quite understood that one. i guess they only went after humans due to their memories.

Darth Revan187
shouldnt chinese zombies go after the dog then?

Phoenix Aska
Hmmm....I guess...

I was thinking that they just thought it was too small of a meal.....

TrAnCeDuO
but who knows maybe they could start going after them when they started to starve. then theyll be worse than the zombie dogs of resident evil

MornGlory
I think Shawn of the Dead could happen

Phoenix Aska
Yeah...what about all the poodlees and other kinds of dogs in resident evil?

They just have rotweilers....

Daedalus
Or zombie mice. Or... zombie cows.

eggmayo
zombie chickens!

SlipknoT
If Zombies took over it would be fun for like 4 days, then you would get bored with it.

BlackC@t
Yeah, things would heat up a bit if you got bitten though smile

Phoenix Aska
That would suck if you got bitten...

I mean...you know you're going to die so basically...what are you going to do for the time that you are still alive?

/\RK
it could happen, but i havent seen dawn of the dead, does it even explain how the zombies are created

~DaPirateFreak~
Niether have I but I don't think anything is Impossible yes So yeah it could happen....It would probally get a bit annoying after a while though

/\RK
and if it did happen, i dont think they would be like the fast ones in DotD, they would be more like the slow ones on Resident Evil

Phoenix Aska
The movie dawn of the dead doesn't explain how the first zombie was created...probably a government project that got messed up...

Of course they wouldn't be fast...I mean in dawn of the Dead they had a zombie hanging on a pipe...last time I checked they couldn't do stuff like that...

Darth Revan187
how do you know if a dead dude can hang from a pipe or not?

/\RK
thats what i thort, but yeh, i meant it proberly would be kinda kool being in a group killing zombies with whatever we could find, unless there are crazy mosters, like the dogs, and the lickers, and nemesis, tryant, they proberly might have those aswell

~DaPirateFreak~
For all we know zombies could have super human strength and have a likeing for oprah music yes

eggmayo
except that a zombie is a partially decayed human, so the decay would probably have rotted away their muscles and ear lobes.

~DaPirateFreak~
Well in that case they might enjoy Brittany Spears since they can't hear her big grin

Phoenix Aska
I bet they could still hear country music

*shudders*

That stuff is horrible...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.