Back in the day....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RagingSilent
did you used to think ridiculous things?

I know I did.....big grin

and I remember my friend telling me once that when she was young, she thought that the giant KFC model buckets outside on the stand were filled with chickenbig grin...lol....thas a funny one....

Daedalus
I used to think that carrots really do help you see in the dark....

dave123
they do stick out tongue

they make your rods in the retina grow or summat

furryman
hahaha laughing out loud "rods" laughing out loud ahaha

Storm
Yes, when I was a child. After having a nightmare, I thought there were sneaks and different kinds of insects at the end of my bed and I didn' t dare to stretch my legs embarrasment

furryman
thats no insect ninja

RagingSilent
yeah, when I was young, I used to get reeeeeally paranoid like that too after a nightmare

Tired Thins
. . . my friend's sister got sooooo mad when he told her Santa Claus was fake. She actually said, "You better not tell me the Easter Bunny isn't real either." True Story.

Daedalus
I had a fear of toilets as a small child after watching a show called "round the bend".....cry

RagingSilent
I used to also think that eating bread crusts would make my hair go curlyblink...but that o' course was because my mum told me somessed....and I believed herlaughing out loud....I was only about 6 though.....

and.....I do have curly hair....but thas nothing to do with the crustsninja

furryman
that ones actually true though messed

Storm
Well, I was also disappointed when my brother told me at a too early age that Saint-Nicholas wasn' t real and that our parents bought all those great presents.

RagingSilent
laughing out loud....

my sisters once played a prank on me when I was really young..
It is related to what you said, because it was around Easter....
they put cotton buds around, and told me that the easter bunny was hurt, because his tail had fallen off..messed...

I think I got upset after they told me thatembarrasment...lol

damn! I can't believe I fell for that..

ah well, children are gulliblebig grin

RagingSilent
laughing out loud..I'm sure...

Lone_Dragon
I used to think that socks could walk...On their own...When I was little messed

RagingSilent
Lone>>> laughing.....hehe..socks walkin' on their own....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.