Hello again peeps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wicker_man
I guess i could have put this in the 'Welcome' forum but thats kept predominantly for new members i just thought i'd see how everyones doing and if any of the older members are around, hope everyones keeping ok, i'm sure there will be a few "hello whoever you ares".

lil bitchiness
Wow, welcome back!

Long time no see wicker_man. I've been reading some old threads receantly and i was thinking what happened to you.

Welcome back indeed.

Kosta
hey wicker man, i remember you! How you been?

ClaraG
Hello smile welcome back

wicker_man
Not to bad people just been real busy, and my Internet browsing - from a leisure perspective took a kinda back seat, glad t see some old faces though, cheers for the welcome guys.

WindDancer
Hello Wicker man! I remenber reading your post in the Horror section. Great to see you return.

wicker_man
Cheers mate, good to see you again my passion for horror movies has not simmered and fear not i shall be posting more.

lil bitchiness
Are you planning to stick around?

wicker_man
Yep definetly as long as Raz and co accept me.

Kosta
Anytime fella! Raz wouldnt turn down a familiar face.

lil bitchiness
Well then, welcome back.

Im in Raz's ''co'' now by the way and so is WindDancer who i see has gone back to being Silver Fighter -ish. I like it WD.

wicker_man
I wanna change my name to "Rogue Entity" im on a few other sites under that name and i've sort grown in luv with it, so i gotta speak to good old Raz.

BadKitty
eek! yay! you were missed! welcome back cool

lil bitchiness
Here you go WM http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t307525.html

WindDancer
Your posts in the Horror section are always interesting to read Wicker man. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

lil>is an aniversary thingy. wink

wicker_man
Missed you too BK, i've seen so many wannabees on other sites but its good to the see the orginal bakc.

Cheers LB thanks for the help, always a person i can rely on.

Cheers WD, but i don't think they will be as emotive as they were, but i will try and make 'em intresting just for you.

BadKitty
happy

furryman
yey big grin Welloba!

silver_tears
OMG eek! welcome home cry

Baylin
Hey Wicker we all missed you! Welcome back

wicker_man
Hey Furryman (cool avi btw) pleased to meet you smile

ST and Baylin good to see you again, the place wouldn't be the same without you too.

§pearhead
hey, haven't seen you in a while smile did you know me? bleh...i'd read enough of your posts to you're a decent guy stick out tongue welcome back big grin

Antoinette
Umm..Hi!eek!
Welcome backwink

wicker_man
Yeh Spearhead i do remember you, good to see you again mate, you too were a decent guy, hows things ?

wicker_man
Hi, soz i don't remember you, but cheers for the welcome smile

silver_tears
Good to have you back eek! how's school going? big grin

wicker_man
Im a uni guy now hun, scary thought (lol) how are you and hows things ?

silver_tears
I know that, it's still school though embarrasment

I'm fantastic happy
Kinda bored and stuff, but hey big grin

§pearhead
yea....bored here as well, if you're asking stick out tongue

school's getting more annoying messed

wicker_man
So anything to report glad to see the old friendly faces around (inc. Backfire - who sent me a cool PM).

wicker_man
School 'Tis an evil place - so glad i've finished

lil bitchiness
Im so glad you're back wm, hopefully some more people from last year will return.

wicker_man
Cheers Hun, glad to be back how are things with you ?

silver_tears
Lots of things happened, huge amounts of newbies big grin

wicker_man
Any to keep my eye out for in regards to evilness (lol) or whatnot.

silver_tears
How bout all ninja

wicker_man
Wooh, scary prospects then.

lil bitchiness
Stuff are awesome, cheers. Im still here, and i dont really visit horror forum as much, dunno why. Raz made me a global about 2 months ago...

We have few new forums, and tons of new members...all is well.

wicker_man
Congratz about the post LB, i had an inckling you'd make it into those ranks, dw im not a total goremonger i took my g/f to see A Sharks Tale a little while back but shh don't tell anyone.

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud your secret safe with me.

Anyway, what Uni are you at?

wicker_man
Plymouth, just down the road well not literally thats why i've not been on much no Internet (or decent one anyways) connection and you what you up 2 ?

lil bitchiness
Im at universty too. Im at Brighton, its cool, i like it.

Im in my second year, first year i was at halls of residence, so i had internet, and this year i live with my friends and we happened to get a house with the bradband already installed. Its great.

I really do hope you stick around thumb up

wicker_man
Don't worry hun, i'm gonna make a real crack on the forums tommorow (just real tired) and i plan on sticking around as long as my other commitments 'simmer' along nicely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.