SIRIUS radio?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Anyone here have/want SIRIUS radio, I know I do, and it's alot better then XM because it doesn't charge you $3 to add extra stations on, like SHADE 45 launching last night, would of costed XM users an extra $3 to add on. My favorite stations are 50 Hot Jamz, 40 Hip-Hop Nation, and of course SHADE 45, I want to hear the comedy stations sometime when I hang out with my friend with it next.

Clovie
you are paying for rADIO? blink

JToTheP
Not even close, Satellite radio is 100% commercial free, most stations are uncut, and uncensored, every track sounds like it's from the direct cd, instead of the garbage radio.

wuTa
plus howard stern is switching to SIRUIS in 06 and he says his move is going to be the death of FM/AM radio

pinsleepe
That is SO weird.

JToTheP
You say it's weird, I'll enjoy it. I plan to get the FM modulator after I get a car, I'm addicted to SIRIUS. love

JToTheP
Yeah, he knows it'll be devastating, he'll probably be mind-blowing uncensored. laughing out loud

pinsleepe
Good for you then happy

JToTheP
It isn't really WEIRD, for 100% commercial-free, with only rumor talk inbetween the 1-2 songs, most stations uncut, and uncensored, well-worth the money. big grin

pinsleepe
That's great! big grin

Clovie
i don't understand huh

pinsleepe
Me neither. But he seems to be happy.

Clovie
indeed blink

congrats then thumb up

D-Double
I'm going Sirius as soon as Howard does.

Yaaaay! No more...

She gave me ****
But just at the top of the ******
After she bent over I ******
And *** with the *** before she could run away.

Clovie
huh ?

D-Double
Down with censorship! Up with....uh...hope.

Clovie
what hope?

D-Double
A hope for a new tomorrow. A day where you can cuss like sailor and laugh until you pee your pants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.