Any exciting plans for halloween?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
any parties or anything at all exciting you all got planned for Halloween? So far mine looks dull and nothing is going to happen because some guys from work were planning on going to some haunted houses but they all wimped out and changed their minds at the last minute and decided that they would wait till after halloween to go to them since then the lines wont be so busy-hopefully they will still be open then. so how about you all,anything exciting planned?

Turbo-Cajun
Drink like a fish.

Yeah... kinda lame, but who knows maybe it'll be an expessially good night. Last Holloween was...

Clovie
when is it? erm

Turbo-Cajun
Oct 31

Clovie
no plans then

Turbo-Cajun
You dont have holloween where you live?

WindDancer
Stay home and watch some DVD's or Play Video Games.

finti
yeah I`ll have to work

lil bitchiness
You know, i cant help but notice how the title of this thread would be so much more intereting if it said -

''Any Sexciting plans for halloween?''

Turbo-Cajun
Lil B, thats what I was meaning by especially good night naughty

Vampy
if my country celebrated halloween.

no plan i s'pose

lil bitchiness
I just checked my diary, and i need to hand in some work by then. Bleh, its not gonna be THAT seciting...but after i do all my Uni work....naughty

Devalion
I'm on a work experience placement this year. Im sure they'll do something, but it wont be great!

Last year I got pissed, which was great! big grin Ahhh, the memories! lol

Mr Parker
Hmmmm,sounds like you have plans to do the halloween thing. big grin Just make sure its not in haddonfield or Michael Myers will come after you. laughing out loud

Clovie
no no

pinsleepe
*takes in consideration that her country doesn't celebrate Halloween*
I guess not no expression

Chelsea23
I'm going to a friends house for halloween tonight

Turbo-Cajun
Yeah I guess I thought about that like 2 mins after I posted that... forgot to change it.

BackFire
I'm having a weekend long Lan party with some of my buddies, starting tonight and going through halloween. Then halloween evening we're going to scare the kids who come trick or treating, make a little haunted house thingy for them.

Gonna kick ass.

Turbo-Cajun
BF- what you going to be playing? I know you said you were pissed WoW would be down for the Lan, but what are you playing again?

Jedi Priestess
what is Lan?

wicker_man
I'm going out with some mates, gonna probably get a little drunk and make a complete ass of myself, all under the disguise of Papa Lazarous.

silver_tears
local area network? confused

Turbo-Cajun
correct... it is a party where a bunch of people who like to play video games together get together in the same room and hook up like a bunch of computers together on a local network and hang out and get trashed and do all kinds of crazy shit. Getting drunk, playing video games... its fun.

wicker_man
We had one of those last Sunday the results under alcoholic intoxication are intresting to say the least.

Cowboyography
I always throw a huge bash at my place, Been doing it for 6 years now so people just show up, I dont even invite folks anymore because they expect it. I have been setting up a horrific tunnel that one must traverse to get to my front door smile

Mr Parker
Oh wow man,sounds like a happening party. smile Wish I could be there.

ash007
yeah i mean i don't think us Brits celebrate Halloween likes you Americans.

We will get the casual trick or treaters

but none makes a major effort

Jackie Malfoy
Ok I am going around with my boyfrined to play tricks and it is party time!
At the party I am going to be a witch!And my boyfriend is going to Ankin and my sister is going as a deatheater!Candy time!All I have to do is sneak out of the house!JM Happy Dance

ClaraG
my friend is having a party today and i'm going as a cat

yerssot
does any country outside the US... and maybe the UK celebrate this? blink

Clovie
i don't think so

edit: ex-british colonies. australia, nz

Silver Stardust
I love Halloween.

Don't know yet (still) what I'm going to do, though.

yerssot
dress up stick out tonguewink

Silver Stardust
Well, duh! Of course I'm going to dress up and go trick-or-treating stick out tongue I just don't know what else I'm going to do.

yerssot
share your candy with me happy

Silver Stardust
And maybe I can give you that CD-R I said I'd give you, too stick out tongue

yerssot
details, lets trade that in for more candy happy

Silver Stardust
Depends on how much candy I get.

And how much of our leftover candy winds up in my haul shifty

yerssot
I don't think there will be any leftovers to start with

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud I've already snatched quite of bit of our Halloween candy...serves my mom right for buying it 4 days before Halloween wink

yerssot
well, should I come over or are you going to send it? stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
Come over here, we can have a Halloween party stick out tongue

yerssot
do I need to dress up too? sad

Silver Stardust
Not if you don't want to...stick out tongue

yerssot
great, I'll come as me big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.