This girl I really like (part 3)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

reid
Yes I know youre tired of me but i need help. Today she asked me if I still want to go to the movies and of course I said yes. So she asked me to pick her up at her work with a couple of her friends..... I felt as if she asked me to go with her just so she would have a ride so I asked her how she would get to the movies without me and she said her friend (whos 23! geez) knows how to drive (hes coming too I guess) Also another girl is coming I think. I didnt know where her work was so she said to meet them at the movies. I asked her " So you really want me to come?" and she said "Yea!" But.... it sounds really boring, you know? She just wants me to watch a movie with her and HER friends and then what? I drive them home?

Btw yesterday I called her but she wasnt home. Today She sat down and said " I was gonna call you but I was busy." Hmmm I wonder what that means..... She also asked for my phone # again cause she only has it on caller Id. She kept giving me gum in class and told me to give her the wrapper so she could decorate the paper with my# on it, then she threw the left over wrappers at me! What the hell!? Then she gave me the card back!! (she put my # on her cell phone) She said "Keep it that took along time to make." Then she stuffed it in my back. What is she trying to tell me? Btw she put the drawing i made for her on her binder which I took as a good sign and she said she didnt want to lose it.

I dont get if she likes me or if she thinks she cant treat me like a boy toy. So if she calls should I go even though I dont want to? Or maybe I should bring a friend along cause that would be awkward to go by myself.

Clovie
why didn't you put all 3 parts in ONE thread? huh

lil bitchiness
Dont make me go all mergy on your ass.

Stop making any more of these blink please.

Canadian Moose
Go Mergy...GO MERGY!

*sits down with popcorn*

reid
Really sorry guys but I know you wouldnt read through like 50 posts and I need an answer soon.

Clovie
share eek!

Canadian Moose
Oh, sure Clover..*hands her popcorn*

pinsleepe
Any problems? DON'T YOU HAVE ANY FRIEND WHO WOULD ANSWER?! Please cry Stop.

reid
You guys are making me feel more horrible then I already feel sad I just want an answer please... Btw I dont feel comfortable talking to my friends about this kinda stuff.

Clovie
thank you big grin

*eats popcorn and waits for merging* eek!

lil bitchiness
When a girl says ''i was gonna call you but i was busy'' it pretty much means - ''i couldnt be bothered to ring you as i know you would have bored me for an hour on the phone, so instead i went to get some pizza and watch a movie with my housemates/friends''

pr1983
ouch...

pinsleepe
That girl seems to be... weird. If I were you, I wouldn't go.

reid
Somemore replies please. I promise this will be the last thread about this but i really need some help because she wants to go today. Also, I know when a girl says shes busy its not a good thing, but she does have school and work so I wouldnt be surprised if she was working yesterday.

Canadian Moose
What a messed up dilemna. I dunno kid...maybe just...like...stay home....or something....don't go...it's too weird. I mean...really weird.

Mane
unfortunately that is true erm

pinsleepe
Any advices? Don't act like this when you talk to her messed

Canadian Moose
Just tell her your gay, watch her reaction, and then you'll know how she feels. If she says, "cool! Now we can go shopping together" it was never meant to be.

dave123
good advice thumb up but what if she's upset and likes you? stick out tongue

reid
Hahahah of course I dont act like this in front of her. I guess its alot harder to tell how Im acting online. Even though I sound like a 13 year old. Maybe if she calls i should ask her why she wants me to come when shes got her other friends with her. I really like her though, thats why im asking here and I dont wanna tell my friends cause they will think im pathetic.... better you guys then them, right? What if she wants me to go because she wants to have any orgy and they need a 4th member =O j/k So what should I say when she calls?

Canadian Moose
Tell her your gay, and you can't make it tonight. I already told you.

reid
Ok She just called me but I couldnt say that I was gay, ok. Anyways she said she will call me later to tell me what time. I also asked her if I could bring a friend and she said ok but she didnt seem to happy about it then said "No, its fine, the more people the better." She also said after the movie we were going to go to the mall... Wtf are we gonna do there? especially with a 23 year old guy, that just seems weird. The other girl is 16. geez I only wanna hangout with her not with a guy whos as old as my bro.

reid
Hurry! she could call any moment!

Darth Revan187
When she comes over, chop her up with an axe, and then harvest her organs for beer money. thumb up

Mane
dude just calm down and play it cool. dont get uptight or youll really screw up. just relax and be yourself--if you mess up, you mess up, if you dont, thats great.

reid
Yea but its weird cause they all know eachother while I only know her. Anyone ever been in this situation?

rogue938
dont take any advice from darth raven he only knows how to mate with monkeys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.