Whats better Friends or Sienfield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
I vote Friends my parents like Sienfield better. I think Friends is absoloutley hilarious.

Shadow_King
both are equally good.

mc pee pants
both were cool and had lame @ss endings.

bizwax
Without question Seinfeld!!!!

mah
Hm...Seinfeld, best comedy show ever.. Friends, bland, and even more so lately. SOOO difficult

Thomas H
Seifeld!! best comic show ever!

SlipknoT
Sienfield hands down

MornGlory
LOVE LOVE LOVE SEINFELD

don't know I could have grown up without Seinfeld

SpEeDwAy
Seinfeld

Silver_Blaze
Friends for me i never really got into watching Sienfield but it was funny at times i guess >.>

Stealth Agent
FRIENDS is funnier

Stealth Agent
in my opionion

Silver Stardust
I hate them both...

CherryPie
FRIENDS

They take the cake literally and I have some of their dvds and I watch them when ever I feel like!

VenomVA
Sienfield....Hands DOWN! big grin

DanZeke25
shadow king.. i have to ask... why do u have a sig of... of... that? why makes u want that as ur sig?

<<Solo>>
Seinfeld woops up on Friends.

crazy
seinfeld &gt; friends any day.

vagaryatwill
I like both, but I think Seinfeld.

TombRaiderGurl
F.R.I.E.N.D.S

BackFire
They're both garbage.

Seinfeld = A bunch of yuppies whining about trivial things "what's the deal with toast, why does it make that annoying sound, I don't like toast" and then BAM!! the whole episode is centered around toast. Then Kramer will do something stupid, hilarity ensues.

Friends = A bunch of yuppies sitting around talking and doing things that are so unfunny that stupid people think they're funny.

Decomposition
Seinfeld hands down...I love Cosmo Kramer

*Danii*
Friends!

Corran
ditto

Stealth Agent
nice sig Corran did u make it?

<Tidus>
FRIENDS!! LOOK AT MY SIG! IT REPRESENTS ME!! FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIENDS!!!

Its soo hilirarious!

Phoebe(Su[ergirl):And so we meet again Catwoman...

Monica(Catwomen): And so we do supergirl...

Phoebe: Monica its me Phoebe!

laughing out loud laughing out loud

meiwaku
I'd have to say Seinfeld. I watched both shows, but Seinfeld had many more memorable episodes. My friends and I could spend hows talking about all the different Seinfeld episodes and what happened in that specific episode.

movieluver
its all about friends baby! i mean to me there is no comparison especially season 1-5 i mean tey ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEINField and friends are different kind of funnies, friends is more my kinda humor!

Elastigirl
Seinfeld, hands down. I love the show about nothing.

Friends is idiotic (to me at least). The only good thing was Phoebe.

shugie99
Seinfeld is so much better, I don't even see it as a competition. I'm also amazed by how many people mispelled Seinfeld.

MornGlory
SEINFELD BY A LONG SHOT

.... not that there is anything wrong .. with liking Friends more

movieluver
i spelled it wrong, hahahahah shows how much i care about it!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah

MornGlory
yadda yadda yadda yadda

Cosmo Kramer
I guess the superior sense of humor gene skips a generation, eh'? laughing

Cosmo Kramer
Excellent!!!! I appreciate the gesture

Agent 69
seinfeld

celestial_moon
Friends. Seinfield just wasn't that funny (like most other sitcoms).

Morridini
Friends all the way. Seinfeld has some good episodes but mostly it's boring.

Myth
I hate friends because it was highly overrated. It was nothing but a soap opera with some humor.

Seinfeild was comic gold.

Reckoning
I can't even believe this comparison was made. Friends is not even in the same league as Seinfeld. Seinfeld is already a timeless show. Friends faded out like the rest of the overplayed sitcoms which sharkjumped all too long ago.

scoobym
SEINFELD

Wolfie
It's really hard to decide. Both were great shows.

I would have to say Seinfeld I guess. Friends had its peak of hilarity but Seinfeld continued to be funny the entire series.

That was the point. They came up with the stupidest stuff to have conflicts about. The show about nothing.

degrassicoolie
I looooooooooove friends it's sooooo awesome I watch friends all the time the funniest part was the ennding of the finale
Joey(I think that's who said it):you want to go get some coffee?
Monica:yea
Chandler:where should we go
Maybe not everybody gets it youreally have to be into friends to get the joke

SnakeEyes
Well... hmmm, this is tough. Sienfeld blew... I mean, it REALLY sucked. And then Friends was alright. So I guess Friends takes it for me, because it's the lesser of the two evils.

cybermaster
neither

papabeard
Seinfeld

ThisIsALongName
I say Friends because I have about 5 series' of Friends on dvd and I have only seen one episode of Seinfield.

gshkris7272
Friends!

Nevermind
Seinfeld. Seinfeld is of total originality and full of priceless comedy. Seinfeld NEVER had a bad episode. The characters are unique and the cast worked excellent with one another. How they came up with half the shit they did if far beyond me. Jerry is the master of observational humour. Seinfeld truly is the best show ever. Friends I've only seen a couple or so times. From what I've seen the show is decent. In conclusion Seinfeld kicks it's mediocre ass any day of the week.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Shadow_King
both are equally good.

Seinfeld sucks you got some funny looking bastards and put them with one chick who act like total idiots and retards I really hate the show it is not funny over hyped and just not good at all.

redcaped
..................`Kramer'.............

kitsa1991
friends is da best it is hilarious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.