Alien vs. Predator (please play, does have a plot-line)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
This is the plot:

With strange signals coming from a distant planet in outer-space, earth sends it's finest to investigate. But when the crew arrives they find a planet full of ancient ruins, within these ruins two monsters rage an on-going war against each other, the Aliens and the Predators......now the crew must battle thier way out if there's to be any hope of survival.

Just make your character human and if enough people come, then some can be Aliens and some can be Predators.

ME!!

Name: Jane Tourmac (J.T)

<Tidus>
Ill join only if I can be a predator.

Name: Ghalasat
Occupation:Predetar Elite, Predator shooter, Predator Assasin, Predator Pilot.

BlackC@t
Well.........okay.

Jerico
240,000 years old? Excuse me?

BlackC@t
Who cares, are you in or not?

pr1983
ill be a human male with a badass gun, a hicks type character, is that ok? if so ill give u a bio

BlackC@t
Okay, cool.

pr1983
btw what timeline and technology are we talking? di we get the pulse rifles and such?

<Tidus>
Yes 240,000
PRedators are very very very ancient species, they were born before the universe was born.

BlackC@t
Yeah, the first Alien vs. Predator was set before the Alien movies and the Predator movies, this one is set after those movies.

Sex Pistol
Right

Name- Adrian Smith (Name for many of my characters)
Gender- Female
Occupation- British SAS

pr1983
name - aaron reilly
age - 31
occupation - professional ass kicker (colonial marine, if thats ok)

BlackC@t
Cool, I'm going to try to get some more people.

Decomposition
Name: Mortenville Stryker

Decomposition
OOC: Oh, and another point about my character Mortenville...he's kinda insane/psychotic...and has an almost sick attachment to his sniper rifle.

BlackC@t
Cool happy

pr1983
this bio enough?

Name: Aaron Reilly
Bio: A model soldier, efficient yet sometimes ruthless. An excellent hand-to-hand combatant, expert in several martial arts. Expertise in most modern forms of weaponry, and an excellent marksman (not as good as stryker though big grin). Also an accomplished field leader.

<Tidus>
Oooh... A predator vs like 3 or 4 marines, But I have better technology!! And I have better experience, I have better instincts, and better Abilites!!

pr1983
yeah, but we have a sniper

Decomposition
OOC: Yeah...and I'm totally psycho...and in love with my gun...lol...by the way, is this thread gonna start any time soon?

XornonJay
Name: Xornon Jay (X for short)
Occupation: Explosive freak, and small arms beast. Grew up loving fireworks, now gets paid to blow the sh!t outa things. Also very well trained with all pistols, and mp5.

(( hope thats cool))

BlackC@t
Yeah, we'll start now, I'll be an Alien as well as a human.

J.D unleashed a powerful combination of punches and kicks to the punching-bad. She may be a woman, but she was still very strong. "Miss Tourmac?" said a voice from behind. J.D spun around, 'Yes?' she answered.
"I have a proposition for you," said the man dressed in black.

Capt.JK
You guys need a machine gunner?

pr1983
*reilly was in his quarters reading the latest field reports from the infantry's combat maneuvers*

Capt.JK
If it's cool with you guys:

Name: Orville "Bulldozer" Tobias
Bio: Bulldozer is a mountain of a man who loves his guns big and fast. The resident squad heavy machine gunner. Also pretty good with his hands.
Quote: "Let's ROCK!!!"

*Bulldozer is in the cafeteria chowing down on a few raw eggs and such, waiting for news of the squad's next assignment or his transfer back home if you don't need me in here.*

XornonJay
X rotated his shoulders, loosening his neck and shoulders, then quickly spun on his heels and pulled his Desert Eagle out of his belt, firing the entire clip at the target 200 meters away. He placed the gun back in his belt and used his binoculars to see where he had hit. 8 of the 16 rounds had hit the head, 6 of them hit the chest, and the others hit the arms. Drake cursed to himself. He had moved his target back by 50 meters to test himself, but he had wanted to do better. He pulled out a pen sized remote and pressed the bottom. The target exploded as an eighth of a pound of C4 was detonated. Drake didn't even blink as he smiled. He had an adrenilin rush every time he blew something up, no matter how big or small.

JasonVoorhees#1
Name-Artanis Javiss
Gender-Male
Age-17
Occupation-Profession Sniper, Computer Technetion,
Bio-as a surviver of 9/11 Artanis has always been a bit skidish. he joined the army to help defeat terrorists. he became a professional sniper. after his first year he was accused of killing terrorist prisoners
but their wasn't enough proof. hewas relieved of duty.

Artanis was outside of a local compound. after his being relieved from the army he took up hunting. the outside is cold his breath can be seen. his blonde hair is going wild dur to the wind. he lights a cigerette and begins to smake.

Man dressed in black-
Hello mr.Jarvis

Artanis turns his head to find a man who stands a couple inches taller than him.

Artanis-
Ya?

Man-
My employer has an oppertunaty of a life time i wishes for you to take part in.

Artanis-
Ya dont say, well personally i dont care

Artanis throws his cigerette on the ground and stomps it out and begins to walk away.

Man-
We're even willing to reinstate you in the army if you help.

Artanis stops and turns around

Artanis-
Ya dont say

Capt.JK
Bulldozer scoots his chair away from the table and dumps his tray on the conveyor belt.
"Damn, still hungry," he mumbles to himself. "I wish somebody would tell me what the hell is takin' so long to get our new orders."
He walks out of the cafeteria and heads for the private quarters section.
"Maybe Reilly knows what the f*ck is goin' on."

JasonVoorhees#1
Artanis
Exactly how do you expect to do that

Man
my employer had strong ties with the military

a grin appears on his face as he light another cigerette.

Artanis
If you can do that than ya got yourself a deal.

The man and Artanis shake hands

pr1983
*reilly put his head in his hands, pissed off. there was something wrong with the progress reports he couldnt put his finger on, but everything looked fine. he rubbed his eyes and yawned, it had been too long since he saw combat, he was only an instructor now. he sat back and closed his eyes, contemplating where he was going in life*

JasonVoorhees#1
The roar of a helicopter filled the area. Artanis was finishing packing his pack with a couple last minute provisions. A man, Carl Mortis walked over towards him and watched.

Carl-
Hay what cha doing

Artanis-
Packing up for the Antarctic trip

Artanis grabbed his machete and strapped it to his pack.

Carl-
Why ya bringin that machete then?

Artanis-
Protection

Carl-
Protection we got guns from all around.

Artanis-
I once knew a couple of guys stationed in antarctica, a polar bear broke into there station and attacked them. one of them shoot it, didn't even phased the bear it then bit him in the neck

Carl-
Dang that must suck.

Artanis-
ya but the other guy had a machete and his gun was in his bag after a fight he slashed the bears throat.

Carl-
Man thats lucky

Artanis-
ya

<Tidus>
Ghalas-at was walking along the paths of the jungle planet, Then he suddenly leaped to one tree and then to another with very amazing jumps and speed.

JasonVoorhees#1
After a couple hours and days Artanis and Carl reached the anarctic Space port. the goverment had hidden a secret spaceport from the eyes of the real world. this is were Artanis and Carl discover they are to be launched into the cold dark void of space...

Capt.JK
*** What year is it in this storyline, anyway?***

pr1983
*no idea*

JasonVoorhees#1
i think its like 2010 or some were around that cause the plot says they travel to a far away planet to find aliens and predators fighting

Capt.JK
***My guy's coming to see your guy, if that's cool with you, because I have no idea where else to go until we jump into the story. Think of this as our "2 fighters walk into a tavern" scenario. Cool?***

<Tidus>
Suddenly Ghalas- At turned over and took out his electric pike, He slashed. There was an alien behind him, He slashed him into two pieces...

JasonVoorhees#1
whos two guys?

Capt.JK
***If you mean me, my guy (Bulldozer), was going to see PR1983's guy (Reilly), to find out when their new orders are coming through. I just figured this would give us some familiarity with each other, since we're supposed to be a marine unit. Or maybe I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm just winging it.***

<Tidus>
Just get to the sacred planet already!! Im bored.

Capt.JK
***I would, man, but I didn't build a pilot.***

JasonVoorhees#1
my guys a computer technition he might be able to be the pilot

pr1983
*its ok cap, we can talk*

JasonVoorhees#1
I got an idea to get to the planet. My guy is on Space Shuttle going space wards. Perhaps before it takes off your guys could also come aboard. or sumthing like that...

Capt.JK
Dozer bangs on Reilly's door.
"Yo, man, should I have my mail forwarded here, or what? All this trainin' crap is for the birds!"

Decomposition
Bradshaw smiled at X. His partner had an almost as sick love for blowing things up as he had for his gun. Bradshaw stroked his old bolt action sniper rifle and whispered loving words to it.
"Soon, my sweet, soon you shall have blood."

JasonVoorhees#1
Artanis takes a long puff from his cigerette. he got a bad feeling about this trip. but he knows that if it can get him reinstated in the military he's up to the task. but as the final preparations for their long journey began to wrap up he's got a feeling in his gut that he will never see his home or his planet ever again.

pr1983
"come in dozer"

Capt.JK
The door opens and in walks all 280 lbs. of the big gunner.
"Hey, Reilly, what's up, man? Are we gettin' outta here anytime soon, or have they not even told you yet?"

JasonVoorhees#1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uh guys i'm just gonna say i can't come up with many more ways to stall the space ship thats on its way to that planet. so i'm just sayin that if ya'll are gonna hitch a ride on the ship the time is now or soon but if ya want ta stall for awhile ya gotta get your own ride.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pr1983
"told me what dozer?"

*this is blackc@ts rp, she might not agree with us goin so far ahead*

Capt.JK
***I figured Reilly is the leader type, so if he says we go, I go. That's why I hitched my character to him.***

XornonJay
X turned and faced Bradshaw. "You know, I've never heard of a man and a gun having a sexual relationship, but I'm pretty sure you two come pretty close." Xornon smiled and slid another magazine in his Desert Eagle. The two men had been friends since college, and had even served in the same Spec. Ops unit. X's cell phone rang. He walked over and answer. "Talk to me."
"Hello Mr. Jay. I know Mr. Bradshaw is there with you, and this message is to both of you," a mellow voice spoke over the phone.
"Who the hell..."
"Don't talk yet, just listen. My employer has a mission that requires people of skill such as Bradshaw and yourself. I can't give you any details yet. Talk to Bradshaw, and I will call back in 2 minutes."
The phone clicked silent. "Who was it?" asked his friend. Xornon relayed the message to Bradshaw.
"What do you think?" ask X.

((if i call my character Drake on accident, just ignore it, its another name from another game))

Capt.JK
***Yeah, I figured that too, but since it is a military campaigne, I don't think there'll be a problem with us getting the preliminary meeting out of the way. At least 2 of us will know each other. We can stop and wait if you want.***

JasonVoorhees#1
i'll hold the ship off awhile then...

After a bit of tecknical troble the crew have to do some emergency repairs which shall delay the flight for 24 hours

pr1983
*no its fine cap*

"whats up dozer?"

Capt.JK
"I was wonderin' if you heard anything about our next gig. This sittin' around trainin' is getting old. I know how to shoot my gun. I know how to kill sh*t. What I don't know is how much longer I can take sittin' around here not usin' the skills that God and Uncle Sam gave me. Any word yet?"

pr1983
"No unfortunately, but i know what you mean, my trigger fingers gettin itchy. and theres somethin about these grunts we're trainin, i just dunno, somethings not right. take a look"

*hands the document to dozer*

XornonJay
((Ok, so are we all just gonna meet at some base. I'm assuming whoever is heading up this expidition is hiring all of the best. So are we all gonna get shipped to a base, then move out??))

Capt.JK
Dozer scans over the document.
"Umm... I usually skipped English class to go hang out in the gym. What am I lookin' for?"

pr1983
((possibly, but we gotta ask cat imo))

"these performance reports, these grunts are good, a little too good in my opinion, maybe i'm just paranoid, i think the fact i havent slept in days is gettin to me"

<Tidus>
~This is unhosted, we dont have to ask for permission to start.~

Decomposition
Bradshaw raised and eyebrow. "Sounds like some fishy government crap to me. But, if it means Sweetie," he stroked his gun, "and I get some serious action, then I'm in."

XornonJay
X nodded. "From what I can make of it, you and her will get some good play time." Just as he was done talking, the phone rang. X answered.
"We agree to do it. Where do we go?"
"Glad to hear it," came the voice. "Just sit tight, and you'll know what to do soon." The phone clicked silent again.
"Well bro, looks like we just sit around and wait." In the distance, Xornon heard the sound of a chopper. Over the tree line, a military style chopper flew close to the ground. Before Bradshaw or X knew what happened, the chopper had landed in front of them, and a man in a suit stepped out of the door. "Mr. Jay, Bradshaw, come with me please." X shifted his gaze from the chopper, to the man, to bradshaw, and back agian.
"I guess you want me to get in no questions asked, huh?"
"Yes sir."
X nodded, walked over to the table a few feet away and packed up his stuff. His "stuff" consisted of two 9mm pistols, a 357 Magnum, his two Desert Eagles, one of which was still tucked in his belt, and ammo belt for all of them. And under those, he had 10 pounds of C4. The man saw all of this and took and deep breathe.
"I can carry your weapons for you." Xornon glared at him.
"You can take this case from my dead hands. As for him," he motioned towards Bradshaw. "I dare you to try and take his gun."

Decomposition
Bradshaw smiled sadistically. "Sweetie wants your blood...give me chance to provide for her," he purred in a deep rumbling tone. He chuckled. "What's the matter you government rat? Too pussy?"
Bradshaw laughed throatily and started towrds the chopper, stroking his gun lovingly all the while.

XornonJay
X smiled at the government man. "Like i said, I think we can handle our weapons." He jumped into the chopper, and they were on their way to the base. The government guy told the two friends all about the trip to the other planet. "You'll get more details when we get on base." X just nodded. If it were up to him, he would blow the whole damn planet up. He was happy on earth, why did he need to go to another planet.

Decomposition
Bradshaw knew that the X man was thinking the same as him. Why the fu*k did they need to go to another planet to kill things. He stroked Sweetie tenderly.
"I know...you like warm, red human blood. But don't worry," he cooed, "don't worry my sweetie. A feast is a feast, and, when we get back, I'll get you some warm red blood." He glanced at the Government guys in the chopper, they were staring at him as if he were insane.
Bradshaw smiled as he listened to his gun. "Yes, I'll give you warm government blood."

XornonJay
Xornon smiled, and consentrated hard, trying not to laugh. Bradshaw was quite the twisted guy, but you had to love him. The government guys were totally freaking out about them both. One was sweettalking a gun, and threatening them indirectly, and the other had enough C4 to blow a a$$ hole in the world. Finally the chopper landed and the two got out. They stood there, waiting for someone to tell them what to do. "Hey Bradshaw, from what I'm seeing, these guys are wusses. I bet we could take the whole base by ourselves." The one thing X hated was a green horned soldier. He wanted to get in all of their faces, just to see what they did when a real soldier yelled at him.

Decomposition
Bradshaw exited the chopper, making the wary government guys scatter and making the almost shit themselves when he actually started singing his own rip off of a really old Maiden song, all the while stroking his gun.
"We aren't afraid....afraid to shoot strangers, afraid...afraid to shoot straaaaaaangers. Hell no sweetiepie...we aint afraid to shoot no strangers." He chuckled at the suits and went to join the X man, ready t follow wherever his partner should want to go.

Decomposition
OOC: lol...I'm such a dumb ass...My character was supposed to be Mortenville...but hes Bradshaw now...so ya

Capt.JK
***I'm gonna wait for the one who started this thing to jump back in before I leave the planet, just so we don't mess up where they wanted it to go.***

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I can hardly eat a thing, I'm so wound up. But we've run this Spec Ops sh*t before, ain't nothin' new there. What's got you so amped up about these particular FNG's?"

pr1983
"to be honest i dunno, i really don't, but i got this feeling in my gut, could be nothing, but these guys, i've looked into their eyes during exercises, its like, they exist only to kill, they're almost, inhuman. could be crazy talk, and bein stuck on this base is playin tricks on me.

your right though, we need to get back out there, show these grunts how its done."

Capt.JK
"Amen, brutha. Baby sittin' a bunch of psycho-nuts and teachin' 'em how to tie their boots ain't my idea of the perfect military life. I'm feelin' the need to show what a couple of REAL good Marines can do."

pr1983
"Yeah, but with this whole peace time thing, there aint nothin to kill, theres no wars, so we're not needed. f*cking ridiculous is what it is"

((dude i'm off to bed, its 5am an i aint slept))

Capt.JK
***Me too. See ya next trip.***

BlackC@t
~Sorry I haven't posted guys, I've been studying for exams. Please post in past tense instead of present tense, eg: instead of saying "James goes into the store" say "James went into the store."

J.D slung her bag over her back as she entered the space-craft. She scanned the mysterious group of faces. "Okay boys, I'm your leader, J.D Tourmac. You know we're all here to investigate strange heat blasts from this distant planet, and since we didn't have time to train I leave you with these words of wisdom. One: Stick to the group. Two: Stay calm and think fast. And three: No one tries to be a hero. Lets get to it!" she ordered. She sat down at her desk and pushed many brightly coloured buttons. The ship rumbelled to life as fire ignited from it's engine.

BlackC@t
~By the way, we don't know anything about these Aliens and Predators fighting on this planet, we're there to investigate strange happenings.~

Capt.JK
***I guess this means me and Reilly finally got our orders. One question: What's Tourmac's rank? My guy, 'Dozer, is straight Gung-ho Military 100% Colonial Marine, so I gotta know your rank so he knows what to call you. Thanks.***

Capt.JK
"Yo, Tourmac!" 'Dozer bellowed, his deep base voice filling the length of the ship. "We gonna nap on this li'l trip, or do we get to stay awake. I hate them damn hyper sleeps. Feel like a dog sh*t in my mouth when I wake up."

***Hey, since you started this little jaunt through space, exactly what year is it?***

XornonJay
X just sat against the ships wall, with Bradshaw beside him, softly wispering to and stoking his gun. Xornon was pissed. They call him into this crazy ship to go investigate "strange happenings". What was he suppose to blow up?

Decomposition
Bradshaw drew his attention away from his gun for a few moments to take a look around at the other people. Nothing special registered in his mind. They were all here because they were the best at what they do. He knew that, for he and X were there for the very same reason. The woman who led them intregued him though. He had never been led by a woman before.
Bradshaw shook his head. She would not lead him. He always stuck to X's back like glue and this would would be no different. He went back to soothing his gun.

pr1983
"So Tourmac what exactly is our mission here?"

BlackC@t
(I don't really know the year, but it's set after the Alien movies and after the Predator movies.)

J.D tapped the buttons for hyperspace. "There'll be no need for hyperspace on this cruise, we'll reach the planet in a little more then three hours." J.D told them all.

BlackC@t
J.D looked at her two friends she had bought along, Jake, Kay, and Alex, her fellow soilders. She ran her fingers through her long, brown hair. "At approximetly 16:50 pm Eastern standard time the government reseved word of an unknown heat blast coming from the planet we're about to investigate. They suspect a comit could have landed on it, but since the planet is inhabitable they sent along soldiers instead of spacemen, there is air on the planet." Jade explained.

Capt.JK
"Cool. No hyper sleep. I'm gonna secure the weapons rack and make sure ever'thing's in working order."
'Dozer unsnapped his crash harness and walked back toward the security section, ducking his head to keep from banging it on the protruding overhead pipes.
"Hey!", he shouted back to the crew. "Are you sure we bought enough rations for this trip?"

pr1983
"No dozer, thats what makes it interesting"

XornonJay
Xornon motioned to the lady in charge. "What are the chances of me getting to blow something up?" She must have known about his skill, or she wouldn't have brought him along. He thought he knew he from somewhere, but nothing was coming. "I just hate to think that this was all for not, at least for me."

Capt.JK
"Great. Well, at least I brought some HoHo's in my pack." He pauses for a moment... "STAY OUT OF MY PACK!!!"

pr1983
"Don't worry dozer, i was never fond of those things anyway"

((wtf are hohos?))

BlackC@t
J.D smiled at Xornon. "That depends, if there's a wall we can't get past, then that's where you come in." she winked. She was beginning to like Xornon.

pr1983
*reilly checked and re-checked his pulse rifle, it was fully loaded, grenades and all. He had spare clips and grenades, he was ready.*

XornonJay
Xornon smiled back, but inside wasn't so happy. A wall!? What the hell did she take him for, a normal kid. His 10 year old niece could blow a wall down. But at least he was getting some excitment. he tapped Bradshaw's shoulder. "I sure hope there some thing for you down there bud, this is beginning to sound a bit boring."

((Dude! you don't know what a HoHo is!?! Wow, i thought like was like, a universal thing. its like a cream filled chocolate wrap thing. I don't know, its really early, i can't think how to explain it))

pr1983
((we dont have hohos in ireland, sounds like an eclair though, cream filled pasty with chocolate on top))

Decomposition
Bradshaw nodded. "I hope you are right partner. If I can't give sweetie any blood, she may cause me to snap. Who knows what I will kill then."
He turned his attention to J.D. "So missy, will there be anything for old sweetie to feast on down there? Because right now, I have a seriously itchy trigger finger."

Capt.JK
*You've never had a HoHo?!! You're not missing much. It's a generic chocolate pastry kind-of-thing we've got over here. I just like the name. BTW, my girlfriend is Irish. Cool.*

'Dozer checked and rechecked his machine gun, including the camera feed and the hydraulic swivel mechanisms of his body harness. Everything seemed to be in working order. He re-stowed the gear and then returned to his seat.
"So, who all here ain't never been off planet b'fore?"

pr1983
*cool. my gf isn't hehe*

"i never been offworld, never had a reason to"

Capt.JK
Originally posted by pr1983
*cool. my gf isn't hehe*

*Ain't world peace grand?*

"Well, man, I'll tell you; it sucks. You can't drink the water. There's nothin' to eat. The air ALWAYS tastes like sh*t. And 9 times outta 10, it turns out to be nothin' more than a really crappy vacation slide-show." "Dozer held up his hands in a mock show of showing off his wallet, "...And this is me taking a cr*p in a sulfuric acid puddle..." Laughs to himself. "Man, I'm tellin' you right now, this ain't gonna be nothin' more than more of the same ol' same ol', and we still ain't gonna get to show these boys how it's done. This guy over here strokin' his gun like it's his girlfriend, he's gonna be one upset mutha when all we find is rocks and space-garbage. That's all there ever is."

pr1983
((yes it is))

"ha, well, you never know, maybe we'll find somethin worthy of our talents."

Capt.JK
"Yeah, maybe. The chick leadin' us is hot, though." 'Dozer looked her up and down behind her back, "Maybe this won't be such a bad trip after all."

***No offense, BlackC@t, just trying to establish some "flavor" for my character. I won't cross any lines.***

pr1983
"meh, shes not bad, just make sure you dont get too distracted, ok big guy?"

Capt.JK
'Dozer laughed at his friend. "Myah, get distracted? Come on, you know I never mix business with pleasure."

XornonJay
X just sat against his wall, not paying attention to anyone. He pulled a piece of plastique out of his breif case and began to kneed it in his hand. He saw a couple of the guys look over at him and Bradshaw with looks that said one thing; freaks. The hand full of explosive puddy he had was enough to bring a small sky scraper to the ground. Not everyone in teh world had that in their pocket.

pr1983
"i know dozer, but someone has to keep reminding you, if not me then who?"

<Tidus>
~Where are you up to?~

pr1983
~were on the ship on our way~

Decomposition
Bradshaw scowled at no one in particular. "Rock and space garbage?! Rock and space garbage?! What the hell was he gonna feed sweetie?!" He stroked his gun, soothing it, letting it know that he would give her blood, no matter who's he had to give her. He glanced at X breifly. Well, maybe not X's.

Capt.JK
'Dozer laughed to himself. He knew he shouldn't, but he always liked to see if he could rattle the FNG's before they touched down, and that especially included new FEMALE commanders. He looked over at his bud Reilly and grinned, then leaned back to enjoy the ride.

pr1983
*reilly yawned and leaned back, falling into a light sleep*

<Tidus>
Ghalas at looked up into the space, his vision allowed him to see many many many many miles away, He saw the ship... SUddenly he made a very loud shrieking noise heard around the planet, suddenly all the other predators looked up into the sky also.

BlackC@t
"Hold on guys, we're approaching the planet now."
All of a sudden, the radar went off. "Uh...guys, it looks like something very big is heading this way!" J.D warned. Seconds later, some sought of missle colided with the bottom of the ship. All the engines and buttons shut down. Pretty soon, the wrecked ship began sinking like a stone towards the ground, gathering speed. "Hold on!"
she screamed.

~Guys we come into contact with the creatures deep down in this ancient monument, we crash in the water and find a temple a short way away.~

Capt.JK
"SEE! SEE!!", 'Dozer screamed. "I tol' you this was gonna be f*cked up! No good ever comes from leavin' mother earth! I shoulda' kept my black ass at home!"
'Dozer pulled his crash harness tight around his waist and prepared himself for the inevitable.
"Hail Mary, full of grace... uhh... Sh*t! I don't know th' damn words!"

XornonJay
Xornon shouted in excitment and yelled over the noise of everyone else. "Please put your seats and trays in their upright position. We are experianceing turbulance, please buckle your seat belts and hold on, because we're in for a hell of a ride! WOOHOO!!" If it was indead a missle that had hit them, this meant there was something hostile, which meant something to blow up.

Capt.JK
'Dozer stared hard at the crazy fool screaming and giggling about air turbulence and barf bags. "Man, I shoulda joined the Navy..."

ImmortalSamurai
(Name: Travis 'Big T' Namioka
Description: 6'6" tall and is 285 pounds of raw power, Big T is the best Soldier to have on your team as he thrives off of pressure. An accomplished mechanic and fighter there is not anything on earth that Big T is afraid to fight.)

Travis woke up in the midst of all the screaming and sounds of metal scrapping on metal. All of the passengers were holding on to their straps and then Travis noticed a big-A$$ hole in the hull. "I ain't fixing that!" he said to himself.

<Tidus>
Ghalas-at pressed something on his control pad on his arm and he suddenly dissapeared, all the other predators did the same.

pr1983
"everyone brace yourselves, this is gonna be bad..."

Capt.JK
***Dude, if your guy is black, we're twins!***

ImmortalSamurai
Travis almost felt like laughing, "No F*cking, Sh!t. I thought it would be a walk in the park!" he shouted as he kept his composure, even if it was a sarcastic one.

Decomposition
Bradshaw held on to his crash harness with one hand and clutched his sniper rifle to his chest with the other. A wide smile split his face and he stared at X with a firey glance. "Yes X man! Blood...much blood for me to feed sweetie!"

<Tidus>
*Cant...I resist...Pressing...Fastforward...Button...*

ImmortalSamurai
(Sorry but he is white)

Travis began to recite the lord's Prayer in his thoughts as the sound of the falling craft reached ear-splitting levels. Then everything happend so fast. The craft hit the surface, but skipped a few thousand feet before coming to a stop. Travis picked himself off of the floor as water began to pour into the large hole. "Aw great, i already had my bath for the month." he said to himself as he looked around at his fellow survivors. Soon the water stopped rising at his waist, this meant that they must be in the shallow area of this particular body of water. "A little luck in a bad situation eh.. what the?" Travis reached into the water and pulled someone's sniper rifle up. "Anyone lose this?"

Capt.JK
As the craft settled into the muck, 'Dozer looked over at "Big T" and noticed that the "other" big guy was holding it together and seemed to be in one piece. Good. The two of them had been competing against one another good naturedly ever since boot camp. He was glad to see he was alright. 'Dozer unbuckled his safety harness and stood up in the thigh deep water pouring into the hole in the side of the ship. Soon it would be up to his waist, which was damn near chest height for most everyone else. He did a quick headcount to make sure everyone was still inside and in one piece; Reilly seemed okay, so'd the new commander. The crazy guys looked okay too. Hell, they were smilin' and laughin' like this was all part of the show!
"You alright, Reilly?!" 'Dozer shouted at his immediate superior. "I'ma check our gear; see what survived! What the hell was that, that hit us?!!"

BlackC@t
J.T nursed a bloody scar on her forehead. "Is everyone alright?" she asked, looking over to her two soldiers Jake and Selena who were nursing cuts and bruises of thier own.

Capt.JK
"What the f*ck was that, Boss Lady?!!", 'Dozer yelled toward the pilot's section. "I thought we was checkin' out a light show!"

Decomposition
Heedless of his own bleeding head, Bradshaw lunged at Travis, snatching his rifle out of the mans hand and hissing in his face.
"Get your hands off her!" He wailed and backed away from Travis, soothing his gun and stroking it gently. When he had calmed he looked up and frowned slightly.
"I'm sorry," he apologized to Travis, still stroking his gun. "I can get kinda crazy if people touch my sweetie, just keep your hands off her and all will be fine."
He smiled suddenly and moved closer to Travis, holding out his hand. "Bradshaw's the name, sharp shooting's my game."

XornonJay
Xornon shook his head, trying to stop the ship from spinning. He looked at his friend Bradshaw, ripping his gun from the big man's hands, and then introducing himself. X looked down at his briefcase and noticed it was opened a little bit. He opened it, and as soon as he did, two grenades pins came loose. They must have been disrupted during the crash. "Move!!!" he shouted as he jumped out of his seat and ran for the hole in the ship. He jumped out, and threw the grenades as had as he could. "Hit the deck!" The blast of both exploding shook the ship, but Xornon didn't move or shield his eyes. "Sorry about that everyone, seems my case was disturbed in the crash." Xornon's shoulders shook a bit as he got a chill from the blast. His explosions gave him the same rush Bradshaws gun gave him.

ImmortalSamurai
Travis reluctantly shook Bradshaw's hand, " The name is Travis, but everyone calls me Big T. You my friend need a woman." Suddenly a shout came from behind Bradshaw and a man came running by with a handful of grenades. The man stopped at the hole and threw them out, and seconds later the explosion rocked the ship. "Sorry about that everyone, seems my case was disturbed in the crash." the guy said. He was visibly shaking, but Travis felt it was more like Bradshaw and his gun. They both got off on their weapons. "Great! now whatever shot us knows we're still alive. 'Dozer break out the weapons, and get me a first aid kit!" Travis said as he seemed to take charge. Their 'leader' more worried about her friends still hadn't checked on the grunts. Travis held his side as blood began to seep through his uniform. "Yo, boss lady. we're ok too, incase you give a damn." he shouted across the cabin as 'Dozer came walking to his side.

XornonJay
Xornon smiled at the big man. "Oh suck it up big man, you seem big enough." Xornon walked over to him and his friend. "Just kidding by the way. To warn you in advance, I can be someone sarcastic, so if I say something, just ignore me. If its something serious though, don't worry, you'll know it. Name's Xornon Jay, demolition and small arms guy."

pr1983
"Well people, that was no turbulence, we were shot at, maybe we'll get some excitement after all on this trip."

ImmortalSamurai
"Well Xornon, You pull another half-assed stunt like that and I will make sure it will be your last. We don't need something here that can kill us, especially one of our own." Travis said good naturedly as one of his large fingers poked Xornon in the chest. "Well people, that was no turbulence, we were shot at, maybe we'll get some excitement after all on this trip." Reilly said. Travis rolled his eyes and turned around. "Hey Reilly! You have a real talent for stating the obvious don't you?" he said before turning back to Xornon, "With commanding officers like these who needs enemies. One doesn't care about us and the other's Shoe size is higher than his IQ" Travis laughed as he kept pressure on his bleeding side.

<Tidus>
Suddenly hundred of predators appeared around the marines, One of them who was the tallest and muscular, and had a big blue mark on his shoulder, came up and made loud clicking sounds.

ImmortalSamurai
(TO &lt;Tidus&gt; No offense dude, but what the hell are you thinking?! Don't you pay attention?!! The predators are supposed to be battleing the Aliens, not to mention that there should not be a HUNDRED of them! dude that post has the potenial to ruin this whole rpg. It is lame. You need to grow up and try to think up better posts. TO EVERYONE ELSE: Who else thinks we should ignore that last post?)

<Tidus>
(Dude, a spaceship falls into the planet, the predators see it with their amazing eye sight, they are wonderous arent they! PLus you landed right next to their temple! And ill change it to dozens)

XornonJay
((me, but dude, chill. I mean, i agree, but Jesus, calm down a little bit To Tidus: They are far to busy trying to fight the Aliens then see a small ship crash. Let me think.... aliens with freaky second mouths and acid blood, or a small group of marines?))

Xornon looked up at the big man. "If I pull another stunt like that, there won't be anyone left alive with in 100 feet to make it be my last. Except maybe my friend here," he said smiling, nudging Bradshaw. "but you're right, if someone doesn't step up and get smart fast, I'd rather follow Sweetie then them," He said, mentioning Bradshas gun by his affectionate term.

<Tidus>
Predators have one giant temple. ONLY ONE. It costs alot to them. A Dozen only came, There are two dozen. THe other dozen is fighting. Capish??

Suddenly a doozen predators circled the marined, Ghalas-at the tallest one took a step forward and made loud clicking sounds.

ImmortalSamurai
(You're right, sorry i lost control. I just want this rpg to be enjoyable while still making some sense.)

Travis chuckled as he took the first aid from 'Dozer and his smartgun. "thanks 'Doze. So anyone here going to take charge or are you going to leave that up to me?" he asked around the cabin. the weary faces of everyone told the tale, even while the boss lady still ignored them.

<Tidus>
Suddenly a doozen predators circled the marined, Ghalas-at the tallest one took a step forward and made loud clicking sounds.

pr1983
*reilly looked at the tallest one, the leader he thought to himself.*

"boss, any suggestions that dont get us all killed?"

Capt.JK
'Dozer handed off the first aid kit to Big T and started strapping on his smart gun harness. Strange noises erupted outside the ship. He peered out through the hole over Reilly's head and let out a low whistle. "What the fu... Reilly, dude, forget ever'thing I said earlier. This trip is gonna be the sh*t." He glanced over his shoulder at the two nutcases, "Looks like we got company, boys and girls! Suck it up, marines! Time to do what we do!"

XornonJay
Xornon pulled his Desert Eagle out of its holster and then stuck a charge in a little bit of C4, readying it for use. "Well bro, looks like you're gonna get ur fair share of blood," he said to Bradshaw.

((i still think we shouldn't do this yet, not until BlackCat get here. I mean, this may be unhosted, but it is Black's thread, we should wait to do anything super exciting. And besides the fact that its kinda foolish to have Preditors here when they should be prtecting their one and only home.))

Capt.JK
***This happened once before. I'm with you; let's hold up and see where BlackC@t wants to go with it.***

Capt.JK
***Here kitty, kitty, kitty... Sorry, I couldn't resist. She's gonna kill my character now, isn't she.***

<Tidus>
Suddenly the dozen of predators left out a loud giggling kind of clitter sounds, probably laughing. All the predators looked from their gadgets to the Marine ones and laughed again. THe predators didnt want them anywhere near the place...

pr1983
"This gonna be messy, these guys look armed to the teeth, hope u guys packed clean underwear"

*reilly grabbed his rifle and his gear and made sure everything was ready to go*

Capt.JK
'Dozer slammed a pulser-clip into his smart gun and backed away from the hole in the ship so the rest of the guys could see. He turned toward Tourmac and squared up to his full height.
"Tourmac, just one of them things is damn near bigger than me and Big T put together, and I count at least a dozen of 'em. Could be more around the other side. This is your fishin' expedition. Now, what the f*ck are those... alien things... and how do you propose we handle this?

***And now I'll wait for BlackC@t.***

pr1983
*reilly thought to himself*

(("i'm a good shot, but f*ck, i can take 4, maybe 5 down before they get to us, but even then i'd need to make it clean headshots."wink)

Decomposition
Bradshaw cocked the bolt on his rifle, sending a single bullet into the guns chamber. Yes, his gun WAS ancient, but he had no doubts that he could seriously damage at least the confidence of whatever those creatures were.
He watched and listened to their reactions to the marines. He could almost swear they were laughing...the noise was no where near human, that was for sure, but the tone of the noise certainly hinted at laughter.
Bradshaw smiled. They were quite welcome to underestimate his companions...and they were more than welcome to underestimate his ancient sniper rifle...for that underestimation, would be their downfall.
He sighted on of the creatures head through his scope. "Hurry up and give us an order, boss lady. Sweeitie is itching for blood." As he spoke, his finger twitched on the trigger.

ImmortalSamurai
Travis moved to Bradshaw's side and looed out the door. Suddenly three red dots moved over Bradshaw's Forehead. "They got you in their sights as well." Big T said. A faint shimmer behind the tall humanoids caught his eye. " Jesus there's more of 'em and they're invisible."

BlackC@t
~We don't find the predators yet! don't rush into this, it has to have suspence. We find the temple, go deep inside and get locked in. Then two doors open and the aliens and the predators come out have a huge battle. We're locked inside the HUGE underground temple with them and have to get out. Don't do that again Titus.~

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>