Harry Potter sequal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

star22
This is for those who don't like the ships of the other one about the kids of HP characters.

Name:Jessica Lily Potter
Parents: Harry Potter and Hermione Granger
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black, bushy

Name: Matthew Frank Longbottom
Parents:Neville and Ginny Longbottom(deceased), raised with the Potters
Eyes:brown
Hair:brown

Guardian_Rikku
Jamie Karen Wood
Parents: Oliver Wood and Katie Bell
Eyes: brown
Hair: blond

spidergrl
name: Peter sean Weasley
Parents: Ron Weasley (hospital) and Cho Chang
Eyes: brown
Hair: black; blonde strikes

The Ones
Name: Alan Micheal Potter
Foster Parents: Harry Potter and Hermione Granger
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black and sticks straight up
Bio: "Brother" of Jessica Lily Potter

<Tidus>
Name:Vlad Harry Potter
Hair:Light Black, hairstyle like his fathers, sometimes messy.
Eyes:Light, Silvery Blue
Bio: The brother of Alan Michael Potter, and Jessica Lilly Potter.

PinkDiamonds
Name:Louise Jessica Potter
Hair:Black long and straight
Eyes:Brown
Parents:Harry Potter and Ginny Wesley
Bio:Mum and Dad split up after Dad had an affair with Hermione Granger.

Name:James John Potter
Hair:Brown and curly
Eyes:Green
Parents:Harry Potter and Hermione Granger
Bio:step brother of Louise Jessica Potter

bookworm4lyf
Name: Alyson Shanti Finnigan
Parents: Seamus and Parvati
Eyes: Black
Bio: Only child, parents live happily in Pakistan

Digikid236
Name: Chris James Lupin
Parents: Remus and Tonks
Eyes:Blue
Hair:?

Hermione202
lupin's hair is brown.Tonks is a memamorphagus so......................

PinkDi@monds
Name: Sarah Karen Weasley
Hair: Brown, long, wavy
Eyes: Brown
Parents: Ron Weaslay and Hermione Granger
Bio: Mother expecting her 5th child (stick out tongue)

Digikid236
Lets start already!

Brunette Angel
Name: Carter Malfoy
Hair: Blond and Sleek
Eyes: Hazel
Parents: Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson
Bio: Acts just like his parents

Digikid236
Can we start now?

blahgirlXXX
Name: Danni Malfoy
Female
Hair: long bushy white-blonde
Eyes: Blue
Parents Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger
Siblings: Step brother Carter Malfoy
Bio: I live with my mum Hermione because my dad Draco and Pansy are still togetha but dad had an affair with Hermione after dad and Pansy had a fight and she threw him out. Pansy knows about me and hates me because im half blood. I hardly see Carter because Pansy doesnt want a half blood anywhere near him so Everytime dad comes over he tries to bring Carter with him. Me n Carter are totally different people, at school he brakes all the rules and bullies people but i do all my work but i still get paid out because of my older bro and they think i will end up just like him (NOT).

star22
Well, I kind of meant this for non-R/Hr and H/G shippers since there is already one with those ships, but anyway...

I guess we can start. I'm not sure what we are supposed to do. Do we just start telling the story?

Brunette Angel
yeah, just start the story i guess!
is it okay if i start?

Carter sat at home waiting until his father got home from the Ministry so he could take him to get his school things. It would be Carter's second year at Hogwarts but he wasn't too keen to go back. The only relief he had was to cause trouble and be a brat. He was good at that.

Brunette Angel
oops, i meant it was his 5th year... sorry!

Brunette Angel
wait, i'm a little confused... there are characters here that have the same parent as another. it's a little mixed up. ex: Jessica Lily Potter - daughter of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger, Louise Jessica Potter - daughter of Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley, Sarah Karen Weasley - daughter of Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, etc. etc. I know some of them are related by splitting up parents and stuff - but it's a little confusing. it seems like everyone is related! confused
can we please clear this up before the story progresses very far?
or just explain it to me so that i'll understand the relationships... i'm not very good and putting things like that together... embarrasment
Thanks guys!

star22
I know. I started it to have a chance at a story with a H/Hr rather than R/Hr relationship. Others posting after didn't notice that, I guess. Not sure what will happen. My preference is to stick with H/Hr since there already is a thread like this somewhere that implies OBHWF.

Brunette Angel
okay - well i guess i started Carter's part, so everyone can carry on with their characters!

star22
Meanwhile, Jessica Potter was shopping in Diagon Alley for her supplies for her fifth year at Hogwarts. She was accompanied by her parents, which made things rather difficult as the other costomers stared at the famous couple. Sometimes she wished that she had different parents just so she could be ignored.

Jessica groaned as her mother picked up a copy of Hogwarts: A History. She had told Hermione many times that she didn't want to read the book, but her mother still kept trying. Thankfully, her father could talk sense to her mother. He winked at her as he steared Hermione away from the books and towards the counter. They payed for the books and headed down the streeet to the Leaky Cauldron.

Brunette Angel
Draco finally returned home from work and Carter sprung up to greet him. "Can we go to Diagon Alley yet father?" he asked in a rush. The truth was that he just wanted the new brookstick that came out this summer. He knew if he begged, he'd get it. "Fine, get you mother and we'll go," Draco said with a drawl.

Digikid236
Name:Jason John Potter
Parents:Harry Potter and Hermione Granger.
Eyes:Green
Hair:Brown and messy like Harry's.

Digikid236
Jason waited at home.He had gotten his school supplies a week before.Turning in his chair,he read The Daily Phrophet.Groaning,he ripped up the paper and began to fix his dinner.

Regulus A Black
NAME:Joseph Martin Weasley
PARENTS:Fred Weasley and Alica Spinnet
EYES:Green
HAIR:Red
BIO:Helps father and uncle out at joke shop. loves inventing just like his father, excellent beater and quidditch captian for Gryffindor.

Regulus A Black
Joseph fumbled around his fathers joke shop looking for anything that might help him get through his last year at Hogwarts, he wasn't looking forward to it, after all his father never finished school. Finally he found what would help him, it was a map, this map was much like the mauraders map, but it had more detail, and had been added on and all the blocked passages had been removed.
"Dad, what is this?" Joseph asked.

"Oh thats a map of Hogwarts, me and your uncle made it while we were at school, we got the idea when we found a map at school. so we decided to improve upon it." Fred said.

"Can i have it?" Joseph asked, "I promise i wont let anybody see it, not even my cousins or brothers. well maybe Ben, after all we are twins."

"Hiya Joseph, whatcha got there?" Ben asked.

"It's Dad's old map of hogwarts." Joseph replied.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.