Ghost Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quotagirl
This is an ACTUAL post from another site............... confused

The house that I grew up in was haunted.

There are many stories about this but I will try to sum it up quickly

Everybody ALWAYS felt unease in that house. As if there was something there. When me and my sister were kids my parents always told us that those noises we heard were just the house settling down and so on... but later they admitted that they too found it spooky.

Some things that happened there

1) We had cats as pets. They ALWAYS stared at a single point high up and would sit there watching it as if there was something there. Babies would also do the same.

2) At night it was SCARY AS HELL to go out of your bedroom to use the toilet or go downstairs for water. You always felt as if you were being watched.

Later, when we were talking about it, many years later, my mother said that she always felt as if something was right behind us and watching her when she walked up the stairs at night time. Now, we never told her that me and my sis felt that way too so we know it was not just a case of us planting it in her mind. At the time, we both felt it too.

3) Late at night we would hear footsteps walking up the stairs. We would also hear groans and things going bump. As I said, my parents at the time said it was just noises the house made. But later they admitted they didnt think so.

4) The radio we had in the kitchen would just turn on by itself at around 4am in the morning. It was not set to alarm or anything like that. My mom would go down and turn it off. Again, the radio would turn on 10 mins later. This would happen often.

5) My mother was sitting in the main room. We had a serving hatch you use to pass food from the kitchen. My mother was sitting there watching tv and she saw something in the kitchen. She thought it was my dad but when she went into the kitchen there was nobody there. My dad had been upstairs the whole time.

6) One night, I was laying in bed. The door to my room opened very slowly. Normally I would have called out. This time, I just stayed very quiet and watched the door. I sensed this was something different. It stayed open for some minutes and I was almost too scared to breath. Then slowly, the door closed. I did not sleep for a long time lol Later, I asked if anybody had opened my door that night and they said of course not, why woudl they?

7) Last major thing and probably the strangest. I still say I was awake but my parents say I must have been dreaming. I was laying in bed. I must have been about 9 years old. I was SUPPOSED to be sleepoing but I had my torch and a book under the covers. I heard a noise. Thinking it was my parents checking up on me I turned off the torch and took my head out of the bed covers. A few moments passed and I THINK I saw SOMETHING in the corner of the room. I don't know what. I did not have time to think about it as my bed started to shake back and forth very violently!!!!! I got up SCREAMING my head off and crying my eyes out. Ran downstairs almost hysterical and told my parents what had happened. Of course they said I was having a bad dream but I would not sleep in that room that night.
blink

pr1983
shit... spooky

Shadow_King
wow very spooky

Phoenix Aska
Hmmm.....it is spooky...I wonder where this house is at....I'd wanna stay there for like a week and see what happens...after all, there were no injuries just noises and bumps...

WindDancer
I like these when they are told among friends. They kinda give ya the chills.

giovini_is_hot
wow.....hey! that would make a good story for my english paper it i put more details in it....hmmmmmmm

BlackC@t
Yeah, some really spooky things happened around my house after my Mum died.

giovini_is_hot
what type of things/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.