The Hottest Sauce in the World!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
One tiny drop of this baby in your food and it will give the nastiest runs of your life!

silver_tears
looks kinda like darth vader laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Useless thread #1! eek!

Darth Revan
My friend's dad's friend tried to eat a teaspoon of this stuff called "Dave's Insanity Sauce" and he was home from work for two weeks. eek! It also has a warning on the back not to consume more than a half a teaspoon at once. cool

WindDancer
Ouch! Some hot sauces do have warning labels. This one means it!

Silver Stardust
WD made a pointless thread!!! eek! yay!!!

I hate hot sauce...even the mildest ones are too spicy for me sick

shellie
OMG! WD has made a poll in the OTF ! *faints*

WindDancer
hehe...I love spicy food so that's why I dedicating this thread to all hot sauces out there in the world! stick out tongue

shellie
my 6 year old daughter loves hotsauce...she eats hotsauce on bread like sandwhiches ......she loves the Taco bell fire sauce...she eats it like ketchup .

WindDancer
Awww that's sweet shellie. happy

Is that her in the siggy? Soooooo cute! big grin

shellie
big grin thanks sweetie...no that cute bundle of joy is my niece .

this is my 6 year old hotsauce lover...

TrAnCeDuO
uhh WD is that stuff home made?

WindDancer
OMG shelli your daugther is so cute in that fairy dress! happy big grin
lovely pic! yes

Trance> yup! is pure Pure extract of Capsicum.

furryman
eek! crazy container!

this thread isn't useless enough WD!

eggmayo
eek! moonshine hot sauce!

Clovie
OMG laughing

Mr Zero
Those blairs sauces are legendary. - but at around $3000 - $5000 I'll stick to my fave satans blood! Y' just can't make chili without it.

§pearhead
um....WD, is that play-doh on the top of that bottle messed

Kosta
damn, you pay that much for hot sauce? wish i had enough money to be able to afford sauce that costs 3k no expression

§pearhead
no...he's saying because those hot sauces are so expensive, he goes with cheaper stuff

Kosta
Oh, my bad, i didnt realise.

WindDancer
lol! Does look like play-doh! It's actually wax I think is for preserving the flavor.

Korri
embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.