grrr! wanna go to tennessee!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

giovini_is_hot
Like, my best friend moved to tennesee, and my other friend is going to visit her (by herself) in Febuary and they want me to go, but NOOOO! my parents are like "We dont want 2 teenagers to go on a plane alone" grrrr! im going to b the one paying 4 the ticket! then they were like, if u were spending and money on a trip, it'll b for when u go to washington DC (im going w/ my 8th grade class in june) parents make me sooo mad sumtyms!!

§pearhead
make up your mind: first Italy, now tennessee?

giovini_is_hot
i wanna do both, but italy is being paid 4 by my native american tribe..so i wouldnt cost any money for a plane ride and a hotel room

drunk_nazgul
Hey, Tennessee is awesome.

But don't get worked up about it.

Parents are like that, and somehow, they're usually right.

MornGlory
sorry I agree with you parents-

I wouldnt send my 8th grader - on a plane to TN -

the plane might fall out of the sky

anyways... stop whinning about it -- when you are on your own - you can go anwhere in the world and do what ever you want--

trust me... I finally have reached that place--

Sucks to b under your parental units rules

Mane
dots

MornGlory
WHOA!!! - just saw you are going to ITALY!!!

ok now you need to shape or something--

I had to wait till I was out of my parents house to leave the country on my own (went to London for a year)

its cool to go to Italy- stop complaining about TN-- TN is pretty but not that great

MornGlory
sick sick laughing out loud sick sick Happy Dance

Darth Revan
omg omg i ttly understand!!! like whn i was in 7th grade i wanted 2 go2 alaska 2 see my ffriend who lives on an oil rig but my parents wldnt let me!!! i was going to pay 4 all $900 of the plane ticket but they stilld won'tdlnt let me go adnd i mean its not even taht far!!!~~!!! grrrr~~~!!!! STUPD PARTNS~~!!!!! and i was going to take my fredn and dvetything!~!~~!!!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!

Darth Revan
Exactly, and having parents along with you will DEFINITELY prevent the engine from burning out and the plane going into a tailspin. yes

giovini_is_hot
I am NOT going to Itlay, i said that my dad was going to italy and i really wanted to go but i cant cuz i dont have a passport.
also, i sooo dont think that it is unfair that my best friend is going and she already has a plane ticket to tenn and every thing and is bragging about it and stuff, which makes me want to go even more!

MornGlory
What the F*ck!!chair

spoiled kidscrybaby

Darth Revan
no expression

hysterical

Thanks, you just made my day laughing out loud

drunk_nazgul
Oh my ****ing God.

TN is great!

mad mad mad

Anyway, my parents wouldn't let me go to NYC, Boston, Oklahoma, SC, or even to the mall. What the Heck have you got to complain about? My friends all left me to this messed up little town more than once.

giovini_is_hot
i want to go to TN cuz my bestest friend lives there and i REALLY wanna c her!

Darth Revan
omg i wanna go 2 alaska by myself except 4 my otherf riend but my parents wont let me!!!!! GRRRRRRR~!!!!!

MornGlory
crybaby

drunk_nazgul
Is your name Sarah? "cause there's this girl named Sarah in the band, and she is sooooo...

nevermind.

Darth Revan
Holy shit no expression

You still think I'm serious, don't you? no expression

pinsleepe
So Italy or Tenessee? confused

I WANT TO GO TO BORA - BORA!

giovini_is_hot
i already know that im not going to be able to go to italy so....

Korri
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.