How do you know when...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goldeneye
there's chemistry?

finti
sparks starts to fly,..............and if you used to much hairspray the sparks would turn into a WHOOSH eek! stick out tongue

Kosta
You just know.

Clovie
i don't know stick out tongue

Mr Zero
Check your timetable - its normally before English or after phys-ed

Kosta
ROFL!

yerssot
when others of your class go to the chem-room

The Omega
Mr. Zero> laughing

Goldeneye> Seriously, though. It's like Kosta says... "You just KNOW." Especially after just having talked to or met the person in question, before the mind starts to fill with doubts and questions... yes

Syren
Palpitations, dizziness, confusion, wonder and awe at the most ridicluous things that you never noticed before. Stuff like that. I try to avoid those kinds of situations so as not to say such things as; "Wow! Look at the stem on that tulip, it's really long..." or "I never quite noticed before how blue the sky is. I mean, I knew it was blue, but not blue-blue, y'know?" sick Bad times, very bad times.

Jedi Priestess
Zero! hysterical quit that!

Goldeneye
Alright what kinna clues does she give to let a guy know what does she expect anything like that...what kinna clues does he give (if any guy wants to share)...I'll give you one. If he's brave he will look into your eyes for a while and maybe glance at your lips several times (I do even though certain girls do make me nervous but there's always a girl who can make a guy nervous)...Does being nervous count as chemistry? wink

Syren
Yeah, like I said, palpitations. That constitutes as nerves right? When your heart speeds up but your brain seems to slow down, right at the essential moment roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jedi Priestess
Sy I think your sig prolly does that to most of the guys here laughing

Syren
blushing You want me to remove it? If I'm causing offence I've no problem.....

Jedi Priestess
no not at all girlfriend I was just saying they are all prolly salivating over it. wink

Syren
laughing out loud

As am I stick out tongue

Mane
i find lesbians in any form to be nasty erm

Mane
thats just my personal opinion! dont hate me... cry

Jedi Priestess
I find you sig to be yummy! eek!

Mane
Han is a total beast droolio

Syren
I don't hate you Mane, in fact I appreciate your honesty, but if I agreed I'd make a pretty crap bisexual chick, right? stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Are you?

Syren
Yeah embarrasment

Jedi Priestess
WOW I learn something new everyday. smile

Mane
erm uhhh...sure confused

silver_tears
you feel it, hence why it's known as chemistry confused

Syren
Um, you really don't need to be freaked out, I can't hurt you through a computer screen miffed

yerssot
Loving you is not just luck or illusion,
It's in the make-up of our DNA.
It's not by chance, we make the perfect solution.
Don't doubt it baby,
you know that it's just destiny's way.

Baby loving you, comes easily to me.
It's what I'm living for.
It's all in the chemistry.
Baby loving you, is how it's meant to be.
It's something that is all so natural to me.

- S Club 7: Natural

Syren
*collapses in agony*

yerssot
My work is done

*rushes outside and jumps to his horse*
*smacks against the butt and falls down*
ow! .. White men can't jump no

- Robin Hood, Men in Tights

wicker_man
If we actually knew this formula - we'd be 'made' for life (financially made i am referring to).

Syren
laughing

Nicely done wink

Alpha Centauri
That is exactly the right question:

How do YOU know when there's chemistry?

How do YOU know? No one here can tell anyone else when there is definate chemistry, it's something you discover alone. There are signs of course but ultimately you will know.

-AC

Syren
So, AC, how do you know?

silver_tears
That movie rocks yes

And knowing when there's chemistry is different for everyone happy

Alpha Centauri
"So, AC, how do you know?"

Well, for me....I have to look at the way I am normally and if there are any changes in my personality due to this person, in a positive way, I'll know something is happening.

Basically if someone effects your way of living in such a large and positive way, or even small ways that you notice, it's something worth picking up on or at least investigating.

Most appropriately said by Uma Thurman in "Pulp Fiction".

"You know you've found someone special when you can shut the **** up and share silence without finding it necessary to force yourself to yak about bullshit." Or something to that effect.

-AC

Syren
Now this, I agree with yes

I think it's true that if you can share a silence with somebody comfortably and not find it difficult to simply be, then that's special. Most people find it really hard to endure slence, I know I do, but to be able to sit and appreciate the calm with another person is something rare, therefore rather spesh.

Alpha Centauri
*Shuffles close to Syren after finding himself agreeing also*

So.......forget all these guys.

How about getting racey with AC? wink

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
Pulp Fiction rules!

embarrasment sorry, way off topic.

Syren
Getting racey with AC??

laughing

Um, how about y'all get firin' at Syren? stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Again, I take up your offer.

I will have to double the smacked bottom ratio now as you mocked my Racey with AC comment wink. I stayed up all night writing that sad.

-AC

Syren
laughing

And it was much appreciated hun, look, you even got a Syrenation in return wink

Alpha Centauri
A Syrenation? I'm assuming that's not slang for "gutlaugh" hahaha.

Ahhh....

*Lone tear falls from cheek*

I missed this place.....:'(

-AC

Syren
A Syrenation being a ridiculous effort on my part to be funny big grin

Alpha Centauri
It worked! I laughed!

-AC

Syren
Well good, my work here is done happy

furryman
When I spill sulphuric acid down her top messed

and that wasn't an inuendo

Syren
Ooh, a dangerous man shifty

Alpha Centauri
If you want the top gone, surely removing it seductively would be safer than using acid.

-AC

Syren
laughing out loud

He's impatient, bless.

Alpha Centauri
Oh ok.

I just never though in a candlelit scene, with beautiful music and a nice lovemaking setting, that acid would be a necessity.

-AC

furryman
I'm trying to involve chemistry in the foreplay!

Syren
I got it hun, chemicals etc. Laugh a minute Jez wink

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, maybe sulphuric acid isn't the way to go though.

Some females like pain but when it comes to burning skin away from bone, I think they frown on it.

-AC

Syren
Mmm, you should hear my 'Pain vs Pleasure' theory yes It'll have to wait until later this evening though, I have to cook, clean and drink coffee/smoke for the next two hours roll eyes (sarcastic)

furryman
But if you wanna get in someone's drawers.. maths is definitely the way to go!

Syren
Maths? I'm drowning in my own drool at the prospect of discussing logarithms with you droolio

Alpha Centauri
Oh hell yeah! If I ever want some and the lady isn't putting any out, hit em with a few quadratic equations. They'll be all over you.

-AC

furryman
ooh maybe we could work out our own little theorem.. 1+1=2 flirt

furryman
As soon as you start drawing loci, boy, they're like a kid in a sweet shop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.