Seed of Chucky?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nevermind
Hey guys,

I've been out of the movie loop for a while and just saw that a New Chucky movie was made "Seed of Chucky". I don't remember this ever coming out in Australia. Did it?

TheFilmProphet
It hasn't been released anywhere yet.

TheFilmProphet
Here

Nevermind
Is that a trailer?

TheFilmProphet
It is stills gathered form the trailer.

Nevermind
sad , Doesn't look like it's coming out to Australia.

Wolfie
There's already a Seed of Chucky thread here.

TheFilmProphet
Then they should merge it. yes

Freddy Lover
CHUCKIE KILLS BRITNEY SPEARS!!!!!WHOOOOOOOO!

MornGlory
what the hell is this movie about

i thought they died in bride of chucky - i cant wait to see i guess

TheFilmProphet
Obviously someone brought him back to life for the fourth time lol.

I can't wait to see it either.

Yeah that was really funny lol.

Nevermind
I read that their son brought them back to life

Micheal_Myers
-sigh-I saw this Trailer, and the most horrible thing about it is...I will probably end up going to see this movie.Its not that I like the trailer, its that I have seen every movie of the Child Play series so far so I might as well keep going.

Anyway, the Trailer looks horrible and I have come to hate Chucky movies due to the complete lack of what its actually supposed to be...a HORROR film.Thats right, I said it...nothing about Chucky is scary at all!He is a frickin doll for god sake!!!The movie is more of a comedy than a horror.But the jokes arent even that funny.

How are you going to be scared of something that cant hurt you.Lets face it, if you lose in a battle agaisnt a friggin doll...then you are....you're just...too weak to exist in this world and deserve to die in a fire while being peed on by 8 elderly men and a female cat named Neko.

<<Solo>>
This is going to be absolutely horrible, but most of the horror movies have been horrible.

you-know-who
OMG MornGlory That pic is so cute......

i dont like chucky that much its all the same.... and yeah i think that they died in the bride of chucky diddnt they???

o well its just going to turn out to be like one of those movies that never end and then there gunna mave a chucky vs. something video and you'll think that he died but at the end his head will wink at you! (EFF I HATED THAT!!!!!!) (THEY SHOULD HAVE EFFING DIED!!!!).....so yeah .....

Micheal_Myers
Chucky faceing someone wouldnt be a good movie unless you hate Chucky.Which I do so I would go to see it.The reason I say this is because every killer in any horror movie could most likely own Chucky.If they cant own Chucky then what the hell are they doing killing people!?

Chucky is ridiculous, sure he is immortal, but HE IS STILL JUST A DOLL!!!I dont care what you can survive, if youre a doll it wouldnt be smart to be an immortal killer.Anybody could disarm and overpower a doll.I would punt Chucky over a field goal.So if a normal person could defeat Chucky, someone like Michael Myers or Leatherface would maul Chucky beyond belief.

§nakehead
pretty cool still shot's I outta resize that

thegreatrudini
hey thefilmprophet is that the new thing from the new fantastic four film? he he ive got the unreleased one that roger corman made

TheFilmProphet
Thanks

Yeah the one on the left is the new version and the one on the right is the 1994 version. I also have the FF movie.

TheFilmProphet
Here

A4E
i saw this movie, but i wasnt sure whether to b scared or laugh
i didnt understand the movie... was it suposed to b scary or funny??

TheFilmProphet
The people who made this film weren't even mentally capable of understanding how to make a film, so they didn't know either. wink

dean7879
the movie is a disgrace...need i say more?

A4E
dun think so lol

TheFilmProphet
No more please, I'm already trying to forget the movie. weep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.