Dogs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
Do you like dogs?

TrAnCeDuO
you made this to spite me didnt you?

TheFilmProphet
big grin

TheFilmProphet
Chihuahuas!! eek!

TrAnCeDuO
beaguls are pure evil!

Shadow_King
what if you have a phobia against them would that go under hate eh????

HockeyHorror
smokin'

HockeyHorror
smokin' evil face

http://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/gpe/images_rev/congratulations.gif

TheFilmProphet
Either that or "I'm not sure"

TheFilmProphet
How about this dog?

shellie
sick *excuses self to vomit*

TheFilmProphet
Why? sad

shellie
the only thing those lil damn annoying ankle biters are good for is shark bait

TheFilmProphet
(From "Cats!" thread)

You have it backwards cool

TheFilmProphet
Well they are good for chasing away little kids. yes

eggmayo
nah, im afraid of some dogs cos they just attack me, but others im fine with. i dont like the really little ones, cos i always end up hurting them.

TheFilmProphet
How? confused

Do you sit on them?

eggmayo
no, but i was on the swings recently, going really fast, and one ran straight under me. it wasnt hurt, but i felt really bad.

TheFilmProphet
What kind of dog was it?

shellie
yes they do...even when its not needed . i had the animal control come talk to the owners of a one cuz it chased my daughters and other kids everyday after school . jess would come home crying every day cuz of that dog...never in my life had i wanted to kick a dog till that day...i started walking them to and from school and he tried that shit with me including biting at my ankles.. i hate those lil dogs .

no i dont base my opinion on just him either...i grew up around them cuz my aunt breeds them .

yuk

eggmayo
err... i think a scottie dog

Nazgulinthedark
im allergic to dogs

NyC-gUrL
doggies eek!

*pets aqua* happy

TheFilmProphet
I think its kind of funny though when they chase kids.

laughing out loud

Shadow_King
here in ontario they are thinking of banning pitballs i think. and yes i have a phobia agiainst dogs.

eggmayo
pitbulls are psychotic.

shellie
mad i dont . do you think its funny when they are crying and scared of these dogs cuz of being chased ?

TheFilmProphet
Depends how the owners teach them to act around people. I can't believe they thinking of banning pitbulls over there. sad

TheFilmProphet
Thats why its funny. stick out tongue

Mines used to do it all the time. smokin'

Shadow_King
I have been chased by dogs many times. and sometimes i almost got bitten but i got out barley.

eggmayo
i have been attacked by, or had set on, 7 dogs now, and its not funny.

Shadow_King
and tfp i dont think its fun when kids are getting chased by a dog. only if they are teasing the dog then they desrve it but if the dog runs after them for no readon then i dont find it funny.

TheFilmProphet
I don't mean big dogs chasing you I mean little harmless chihuahuas chasing people.

shellie
nvm

Shadow_King
well maybe the dog it chases have phobias to dogs and cant stand them around him or her.

eggmayo
oh thats alright, they cant really hurt you if your wearing jeans.
that would actually be pretty funny, its just when alsations and pitbulls start attacking you that it sucks.

Shadow_King
and i hate the peopel who cant put their dogs on leash or pick up the dogs shit.

shellie
they are not harmless lil dogs...they have sharp teeth . my sister was chased by one and had to have stitches in her anlke cuz that stupid ass dog .

plus the fear it puts in a child...its heartbreaking to have your daughter in tears cuz of those "harmless" lil dogs .

TheFilmProphet
Yeah thats why I said its funny when chihuahuas chase people earlier.
But pitbulls and other large dogs thats just dangerous.

eggmayo
i got attacked by a little dog, but it couldnt bite through my jeans.

TheFilmProphet
I don't know but my dog never put stitches on anyone no matter how hard she would have tried. Maybe the one you saw was alot different.

Shadow_King
i think its not funny even if a little or big dog chases a person who did nothing to the dog.

TheFilmProphet
Yeah but I mean if its a dog you easily just kick away or pick up its not that serious.

shellie
even if she didnt put stitches in anyone , what about the fear she put in kids....that kind of thing is trumatizing .

Shadow_King
well dogs are unpredictable.

TheFilmProphet
Well the kids she chased were never that horrified of her and only ran because they heard a dog bark at them.

Shadow_King
how old are these kids???

TheFilmProphet
you asking me or Shellie?

Shadow_King
you. because you said your dog chases people.

shellie
*sighs* it just upsets me when lil kids are tramatized ...my daughter was so this is a hot issue for me .

in general i love dogs .

TheFilmProphet
Not anymore. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But when she did they were about 7-10.

Shadow_King
my fos-parents want to have a dog (german shepard or husky) but because of my phobia they arent gonna get one.

Shadow_King
Omg at that age they could be traumatized. of dogs.

TheFilmProphet
Don't think so wink

All she did was bark and run a little. Plus she only did this like three times in a month and most of them tried to make the dog chase them on purpose.

Shadow_King
oh ok then.

Frosty Beverage
i like all animals. stop posting these shitty threads.

TheFilmProphet
Haha how very unfunny but this was the second of its kind and its been here since hours ago so take your insults on my threads elsewhere please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.