An eighth book??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IBTonks
Good news guyz!!!! JK Rowling has hinted she may write an 8th book. She had originally vowed to finish after the seventh instalment.

However, when she was asked in a live webchat if she was going to write books about Harry after he leaves Hogwarts, she relied, "Probably not. But I'll never say never because every time I do, I immediately break the vow."

Looks promising!!!!!

IBTonks
ooopsy!!! sorry i just relised that an exact same thread is further down the page!!!! u can delete this if u want phoe!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
i can see it now.... Harry Potter and the mortgage from hell

Vampiree
oh crap.. isn't that loser supposed to die?

eezy45
no - never devil

BarmyBrummie
harry potter and the unpaid gas bill

Vampiree
oh crap...

BarmyBrummie
harry potter and the mid life crisis

Topher123987
harry is supposedly possibly going to die in the 7ath book

IBTonks
lol..u guys need help!!!

BarmyBrummie
I don't need help!!!! *walks into a wall*

megajoint
parry ploffer:
job:auror
Animagus:bunny
babe:any woman who want a piece of frash meat...(between the ages 19-30) and a famous one as it is.
friend (boy):jon weakly- red headed prat who love spaiders in his food (he eat like a dudley(pig))
love the slitherin (he love snakes also because they eat spiders...sometimes)
friend (girl): a bunshee with beaver teeth that can snap a bone with one bite, a bookworm (paper made out of wood...)
her dream is to be ghost and learn and learn and learn and get all the knowledge in the world.

ohhh that something I thought out of my mind right now u can ignore it

lollllllll

tigress
i hope that she does,id love to see what happens in the hermy ron thing that would b cool

airangel
bumping

Unicor777
" Harry POtter and JK Rowling "
What u think a? JK Rawling tell us the last HP story, how she created the story thorugh telling us her life before. Mr Potter maybe saves the world in each book, but in the end I think the only person he really rescued is JK Rowling....

airangel
That is a nice concept Unicor...........big grin

I would like to see an eigth book on how everyone moves on...etc.......

I see Harry being a DADA teacher because he said Hogwarts was like his home...........Hermoine...............maybe a muggle arts teacher or she might take SPEW a long way and campaign it...........

Ron.............well if he doesn't die then maybe he'd work for the ministry????

I wanna know where everyone ends up after the main story is gone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.